• 106(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Not sure if anybody finds this useful but I tend to use it every once in a while so here goes:

Situation: You've got a file you need to repair because some rar files are incomplete but you don't want to leave your library in xbmc. Or you may just want to shortly download something via your phone/tablet and play right afterwards because something went wrong with the strm file in your library.

Solution: Create a new sabnzbd category (post processing +delete), add this post download script, make sure to change IP/Port to fit your situation.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
echo 'wget  http://192.168.22.15:8050/jsonrpc?request={\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"id\":\"1\",\"method\":\"Player.Open\",\"params\":{\"item\":{\"directory\":\"show\"}}}' | sed 's_show_'"$1"'_g' | sh

Now make that category the default in the pneumatic addon, and voila when you press repair from inside xbmc it will download/extract/delete and after that autoplay the resulting file. (You can also use that category from within the sab web interface if you want to autoplay)
A friend of mine has been unsuccessfully trying to get this plugin to run on his mac mini. After playing around with it myself I chalked it up to incompatability between the platforms.

Is anyone successfully running this on OSX?
Hey popeye, i was wondering if you could help me out! I'm trying to add your newsnab addon to the context menu of 1channel. I've already added a few addons already but having troubles adding yours and wondering if you can help.

This is what i have but not sure how to add the search function to the container.

Code:
if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.newznab'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search newznab', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=index=&newznab=search&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.newznab/', title)))

This is what i have for the other addons

Code:
def add_contextsearchmenu(title, video_type):
    contextmenuitems = []
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.icefilms'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Icefilms',
                                 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=555&url=%s&search=%s&nextPage=%s)' % (
                                     'plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/', 'http://www.icefilms.info/', title, '1')))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.projectfreetv'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search projectfreetv', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=search&url=url&name=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.projectfreetv/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tubeplus'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search tubeplus', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=130&url=url&name=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.tubeplus/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tvlinks'):
            contextmenuitems.append(('Search tvlinks', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=Search&query=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.tvlinks/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.alluc'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search alluc', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=22&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.alluc/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.solarmovie'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search solarmovie', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=Search&url=url&query=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.solarmovie/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.movie25'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Mashup', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=4&url=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.movie25/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.whatthefurk'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search What the Furk', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=imdb result menu&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.whatthefurk/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.newznab'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search newznab', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=index=&newznab=search&url=url&name=%s)' % (
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tv-release'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search tv-release', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=20&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.tv-release/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.movie25'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Rlsmix', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=137&url=%s)' % (

return contextmenuitems
I hope this hasn't been asked before, but is there a way to set a default nzb provider so that we can skip the selection screen? It's pretty trivial, but it would be a nice feature for a few of us.

This is still the best plugin on XBMC. Thanks again.
(2013-05-31, 10:51)camelbl Wrote: glad to here it works for you geewizz Smile

I solved the problem why it was not playing fine from newznab: in System -> Video -> File list -> Default select action was set to "show information" .... when changing this to "play" the movies are played fine Smile

could someone please try this on his/her system?

I can confirm this. I had the same issue, and by setting "play" instead of "show information" , the pop up problem is indeed 'solved'.
Is there a reason/solution for this issue? Because I like the "show information" setting.

Thx!
(2013-08-14, 21:40)Popeye Wrote: I havent added any specific https support. You could help me testing by changing the parameter newznab_url
In default.py by adding a "s" to the "http://" string. If it helps I'll add a setting for it asap.

Sorry i took so long to reply! Adding a S to the newznab_url and newznab_urlsearch worked great and i am able to use SSL now. Thanks

Another issue I have seems to be I dunno related to specific releases. I have been watching Border Wars on Nat Geo via nzbtv but most of them fail. It seems if they are a scene release (like DIMENSION or something like that) they work fine. It will download the first rar and the last rar and the video will play fine. If they are a TrollHD release, it will download the first rar and then either fail, or play like 60 seconds of it then crap out.

You think this might be due to the size of the files and it not downloading fast enough? normal scene releases are 40MB per rar and download quick, but the TrollHD ones are 100MB.

Thoughts?

Cheers!
how to stream manually download nzb files. I created a strm file and put the following syntax in it.

plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=play&nzb=D:\Users\XBMC\Downloads\the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb&nzbname=the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb

the above syntax starts download process, but doesn't stream as files as they are getting downloaded. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. My sabnzbd is config in this manner

mod edit: deleted

Please help me figure out how to stream nzb files
getting following error in xbmc.log

20:32:48 T:328 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=play&nzb=D:\Users\XBMC\Downloads\the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb&nzbname=the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb]
You should really edit that second to last post of yours, theres api keys and your usenet providers username and password in there. You also better change the keys and password afterwards.

Regarding your problem I think you need to get rid of the .nzb on the very end of your line.
Still getting the same error/issue "The item is missing from SABnzbd que", below is the syntax of my strm file

plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=play&nzb=D:\Users\XBMC\Downloads\the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb&nzbname=the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip

i removed the .nzb extention from as per last poster's recommendation.

Please help[/quote]
Ah, I think I've spotted it, try that:

Code:
plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=strm&type=add_local&nzb=D:\Users\XBMC\Downloads\the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip.nzb&nzbname=the_big_bang_theory_6x23_ita_dlmux_x264-novarip
Sorry for the lack of updates. I thought the thread was dead but it was just that the xbmc forum emails were treated as spam...

(2013-08-22, 15:25)Mikewave Wrote: Hey popeye, i was wondering if you could help me out! I'm trying to add your newsnab addon to the context menu of 1channel. I've already added a few addons already but having troubles adding yours and wondering if you can help.

This is what i have but not sure how to add the search function to the container.

Code:

This is what i have for the other addons

Code:
def add_contextsearchmenu(title, video_type):
    contextmenuitems = []
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.icefilms'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Icefilms',
                                 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=555&url=%s&search=%s&nextPage=%s)' % (
                                     'plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/', 'http://www.icefilms.info/', title, '1')))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.projectfreetv'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search projectfreetv', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=search&url=url&name=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.projectfreetv/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tubeplus'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search tubeplus', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=130&url=url&name=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.tubeplus/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tvlinks'):
            contextmenuitems.append(('Search tvlinks', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=Search&query=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.tvlinks/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.alluc'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search alluc', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=22&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.alluc/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.solarmovie'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search solarmovie', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=Search&url=url&query=%s)' % (
            'plugin://plugin.video.solarmovie/', title)))
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Mashup', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=4&url=%s)' % (
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.whatthefurk'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search What the Furk', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=imdb result menu&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.whatthefurk/', title)))
    if os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://home/addons/") + 'plugin.video.tv-release'):
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search tv-release', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=20&url=url&name=%s)' % (
                'plugin://plugin.video.tv-release/', title)))
        contextmenuitems.append(('Search Rlsmix', 'XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=137&url=%s)' % (

return contextmenuitems

You need to decide one of your configured newznab providers to be used for searching using the index key. ...%s?mode=index=1&newzna....

(2013-08-23, 16:01)DDM123 Wrote: I hope this hasn't been asked before, but is there a way to set a default nzb provider so that we can skip the selection screen? It's pretty trivial, but it would be a nice feature for a few of us.

This is still the best plugin on XBMC. Thanks again.

Hmm, I thought I had done that a long time ago. I'll add it to the backlog Big Grin

(2013-09-06, 01:40)wyild1 Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 21:40)Popeye Wrote: I havent added any specific https support. You could help me testing by changing the parameter newznab_url
In default.py by adding a "s" to the "http://" string. If it helps I'll add a setting for it asap.

Sorry i took so long to reply! Adding a S to the newznab_url and newznab_urlsearch worked great and i am able to use SSL now. Thanks

Another issue I have seems to be I dunno related to specific releases. I have been watching Border Wars on Nat Geo via nzbtv but most of them fail. It seems if they are a scene release (like DIMENSION or something like that) they work fine. It will download the first rar and the last rar and the video will play fine. If they are a TrollHD release, it will download the first rar and then either fail, or play like 60 seconds of it then crap out.

You think this might be due to the size of the files and it not downloading fast enough? normal scene releases are 40MB per rar and download quick, but the TrollHD ones are 100MB.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Excellent with the https test. One more thing for the backlog. Regarding the rar package sizes they shouldn't matter. What could be the issue is that Troll has added a sample in the first rar and then I sample a to small chunk to find the real file. This commit tried to address the issue https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...c710a8244e and I suggest you to increase the value on row 205 to 10240000 (one more zero). Test if it helps and post back here.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
how would i pull from the Movie section and do a search in newsnab from my code? This is what i got so far but not working

addons_context.append('plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?mode=index=1&newznab=Movies&search'+urllib.quote_plus(search))
(2013-09-19, 19:05)Mikewave Wrote: how would i pull from the Movie section and do a search in newsnab from my code? This is what i got so far but not working

addons_context.append('plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?mode=index=1&newznab=Movies&search'+urllib.quote_plus(search))

I don't remember the url on top of my head but if you turn on XBMC debug logging, all clicks will be logged and the plugin:// url for a search will show up.
Your example is definitely not right. The movies section is defined by a number, catid=2000, I believe...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Ok i'll see what i can do thanks for your help
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11