• 77(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2012-08-20, 14:50)Popeye Wrote: Ah, missed that one.. great it worked. Will you submit a pull request on it?

You did the hard part, I just exchanged one simple line, so if you feel like it go ahead and do it, if you don't I'll be happy to look into opening a pull request myself.
(2012-08-20, 15:18)ursli Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 14:50)Popeye Wrote: Ah, missed that one.. great it worked. Will you submit a pull request on it?

You did the hard part, I just exchanged one simple line, so if you feel like it go ahead and do it, if you don't I'll be happy to look into opening a pull request myself.

Please go ahead, to much things going on for me right now. You could consider including a advanced setting for including the folder name or not. Btw, why wasnt the .strm files scanned properly before? Isn't it just a xbmc setting to use folder names or not? Also, is there any way to output a .nfo? then the xbmc scraping is even quicker..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2012-08-20, 23:05)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 15:18)ursli Wrote:

Please go ahead, to much things going on for me right now. You could consider including a advanced setting for including the folder name or not. Btw, why wasnt the .strm files scanned properly before? Isn't it just a xbmc setting to use folder names or not? Also, is there any way to output a .nfo? then the xbmc scraping is even quicker..

I added the Pneumatic plugin to CouchPotatoServer. It's already working fine and it's indeed just a case of properly adding the source. The way it's currently implemented it creates the .strm files in a user defined dir which you would then add as a source. I took this approach since .strm movies only consist of a single file (the .strm) so putting each .strm in its own directory would offer no benefits.

(2012-08-21, 03:18)bwqbbq Wrote: I added the Pneumatic plugin to CouchPotatoServer. It's already working fine and it's indeed just a case of properly adding the source. The way it's currently implemented it creates the .strm files in a user defined dir which you would then add as a source. I took this approach since .strm movies only consist of a single file (the .strm) so putting each .strm in its own directory would offer no benefits.

Excellent you showed up Big Grin . CouchPotatoServer seems to have the ability to add meta data https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...s/metadata. Have you had any thoughts about adding xbmc .nfo information together with the .strm files? Then I guess the need to use individual folders are "real". The .strm file bowsing from within pneumatic will also look better Big Grin
(2012-08-21, 03:18)bwqbbq Wrote: I added the Pneumatic plugin to CouchPotatoServer. It's already working fine and it's indeed just a case of properly adding the source. The way it's currently implemented it creates the .strm files in a user defined dir which you would then add as a source. I took this approach since .strm movies only consist of a single file (the .strm) so putting each .strm in its own directory would offer no benefits.

That is not entirely true, if you scrap extrathumbs and logos with the artworkdownloader for example movies need to be in their own folder, unless I missed an option somewhere, otherwise xbmc will show the same extrathumb/logo for every movie in the directory.
(2012-08-21, 13:15)ursli Wrote:

That is not entirely true, if you scrap extrathumbs and logos with the artworkdownloader for example movies need to be in their own folder, unless I missed an option somewhere, otherwise xbmc will show the same extrathumb/logo for every movie in the directory.

Then a advanced setting to switch this on or of could be nice?
(2012-08-21, 08:18)Popeye Wrote:

Excellent you showed up Big Grin . CouchPotatoServer seems to have the ability to add meta data https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...s/metadata. Have you had any thoughts about adding xbmc .nfo information together with the .strm files? Then I guess the need to use individual folders are "real". The .strm file bowsing from within pneumatic will also look better Big Grin

Sure, it should be trivial to add since each release already has all imdb/tmdb info that's necessary to add an nfo. Don't have the time for this right now though, but I might have a look at it in the week-end or so.

(2012-08-21, 13:15)ursli Wrote:

I've never heard of that add-on so I wouldn't know Tongue. If people want to add meta-data, that does warrant saving the .strm files to their own folders, so I'll add that too while I'm at it.
(2012-08-22, 09:40)bwqbbq Wrote: Sure, it should be trivial to add since each release already has all imdb/tmdb info that's necessary to add an nfo. Don't have the time for this right now though, but I might have a look at it in the week-end or so.

I've never heard of that add-on so I wouldn't know Tongue. If people want to add meta-data, that does warrant saving the .strm files to their own folders, so I'll add that too while I'm at it.

No rush, and thanks for your work!
Plenty of community made skins use the artworkdownloader to get metadata, so I would imagine I'm not the only one with the problem. Thanks for the work you guys put in, all this automation really makes me lazy but I like it! Big Grin

(I guess the pull request isn't necessary now since you got it on your own list already?)
is it possible to have an option to pause sabnzbd downloads from xbmc
(2012-08-23, 13:28)sarakha63 Wrote: is it possible to have an option to pause sabnzbd downloads from xbmc

What do you mean, controll SAB from xbmc? pause the whole queue or just a individual item? It can be done in the incomplete folder listing I guess just give me a few good reasons why? Big Grin

There is a sabnzbd plugin that can do this already, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76182

Personally I'm using version 2.1.5 from here I think: http://ftp.hosteurope.de/mirror/xbmc.org...m.SABnzbd/ which works just fine on eden too.
The new update works great. Incomplete folder now works. Thank you Popeye.

I find 3D releases often do not not work (straight to the delete/just download dialogue after the first and last rars are downloaded). And I'm still "getting error playing file" after playing a film for more than an hour or so. Simple solution is to replay the film and then stop it straight away, I then get the repair/delete dialogue.

Has anybody else had this? If not I'll post logs...

It's amazing how far this addon has come along... A true credit to you Popeye. Thank you.
(2012-08-26, 12:00)simon_rb Wrote: The new update works great. Incomplete folder now works. Thank you Popeye.

I find 3D releases often do not not work (straight to the delete/just download dialogue after the first and last rars are downloaded). And I'm still "getting error playing file" after playing a film for more than an hour or so. Simple solution is to replay the film and then stop it straight away, I then get the repair/delete dialogue.

It's amazing how far this addon has come along... A true credit to you Popeye. Thank you.

Thanks!
Are you 100% sure there are no missing articles or crc errors?
Your connection is fast enough?
Logs will help, pm me Big Grin

(2012-08-26, 21:17)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 12:00)simon_rb Wrote: The new update works great. Incomplete folder now works. Thank you Popeye.

Thanks!
Are you 100% sure there are no missing articles or crc errors?
Your connection is fast enough?
Logs will help, pm me Big Grin

Hi,

No missing articles or crc errors, connection is 100mb Virgin so should be fast enough.

Will get you logs ASAP :-)
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11