• 78(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
I have set the auto play to = 1

it was working fine but now its not playing the videos. This happened after i updated SABnzbd to 0.7.3

The counter just counts up endlessly.

"Request to SABnzbd succeeded
waiting for nzb download
XXXXX seconds".

The file is added to the SAB for download but the counter just sits there.
XBMC eden
SABnzbd+ 0.7.3
Pneumatic 0.2.7
OS x lion 10.8
(2012-08-28, 21:35)FNAKFHE Wrote: I have set the auto play to = 1

it was working fine but now its not playing the videos. This happened after i updated SABnzbd to 0.7.3

The counter just counts up endlessly.

"Request to SABnzbd succeeded
waiting for nzb download
XXXXX seconds".

The file is added to the SAB for download but the counter just sits there.
XBMC eden
SABnzbd+ 0.7.3
Pneumatic 0.2.7
OS x lion 10.8

Welcome to the forum!
As always, please provide logs (and read the first post in this thread...). You can send them in a PM if you don't want to spend time cleaning private stuff out (api key's etc). In this case, I'm quite sure there is something with the incomplete folder. Either it has moved or the user rights has changed....
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
That was what I was thinking too. First thing I did was delete the folder whole all was running. Then the folder was automaticly recreated.

Problem still exists.
(2012-08-29, 09:48)FNAKFHE Wrote: That was what I was thinking too. First thing I did was delete the folder whole all was running. Then the folder was automaticly recreated.

Problem still exists.

Well, have you checked your settings in pneumatic so the incomplete match? Without logs I cannot help any more.

Hello,

Im not sure what you mean by "incomplete match" if your referring to the folder path thats set; then yes it matches with a folder that was always there.

Please direct me to where i can find the LOG file in OS X. Also, how can i remove my API key info ?

Or, can i just PM the log file to you with the API still intact?
(2012-08-30, 07:59)FNAKFHE Wrote: Hello,

Im not sure what you mean by "incomplete match" if your referring to the folder path thats set; then yes it matches with a folder that was always there.

Please direct me to where i can find the LOG file in OS X. Also, how can i remove my API key info ?

Or, can i just PM the log file to you with the API still intact?

Ok ,the folders match.
Just google where you can find the logs.
Did you read what I posted? " You can send them in a PM if you don't want to spend time cleaning private stuff out (api key's etc)."
Thank you so much for replying.

I am not sure what logs im looking for.

XBMC log, Pneumatic Log, or SAB log ? or do you need all 3 ?

EDIT: I sent you the XBMC log. please update me if its the correct one.

Thank you again. I have been enjoying this plugin for a few months and love it !!
I have disabled Folder Renaming in SABnzbd. but im still getting the same problem. i have re-attached the log file. maybe you can take another look?

Thank you so much.

If this keeps going on im gonna reformat and reinstall cuz it seemed to work at first. I think i have encrypted my hard drive with the MAC OSx encryption tool, and im not sure if that is affecting it. but please take a look at the new log file i PMed you again.

Thank you.
I have completed the request. Please check your PM for the updated LOG.
I reinstalled SAB, and it started to work. but i got

"SABnzbd failed to move to top of queue"

Should i be looking at SABnzbd or Pneumatic to repair this issue?
I have a problem with pneumatic.
To me it looks like a problem but maybe i'm wrong. It'd be great if someone could explain this to me:

After i installed pneumatic everything worked great, i streamed some videos from usenet, great.
Now if i want to stream a video all i get are those 2 options written below:

Downloading, what do you want to do?
- Delete
- Just download

Isn't it pausible to stream a file if xbmc shows this message, or does the file not meet the requirements?
Pm me a debug log. Most probably it's something with the file you try to access or missing articles...
(2012-09-09, 13:00)Popeye Wrote: Pm me a debug log. Most probably it's something with the file you try to access or missing articles...

Could be, but xbmc displays this message with almost every file.
I have sent you a debug log which shows my problem.
Hi Mr P,

Would there be a way to download fanart as well as the cover? Just be a nice touch...

Cheers :-)
Pneumatic already does...unless its broken...
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11