• 101(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
The problem is the load balancing where rars have to be simultaneously downloaded from multiple jobs....
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye,

If you have "Abort jobs that cannot be completed" checked in SAB and a download gets aborted, XBMC will crash after you select "just download" or "delete" from the pneumatic popup. Let me know if you want the log.
(2013-02-24, 23:02)dr99 Wrote: Popeye,

If you have "Abort jobs that cannot be completed" checked in SAB and a download gets aborted, XBMC will crash after you select "just download" or "delete" from the pneumatic popup. Let me know if you want the log.
Yes, please PM a log and I'll get it fixed.
(2013-02-21, 19:08)strontydog Wrote: You can have one pc based client (acer revo in my case) that runs multiple instances of sab and the rest could be pis. That's what I do. Works a treat.

I imagine If the server is strong enough it can handle multiple unrar etc.

You happen to have an easy to follow guide on this for windows? I checked out some threads on Sab forum that point back to pneumatic, so guess others were trying. However the guides over there seem to full of command line sorcery and terminal hypocrisy. Is there some easy ways?
Pretty much every website I use is giving me Malformed Results now
Popeye: Any chance you could add support for space in the nzb/title filename? Pneumatic just hangs after downloading the first rar file. I have to cancel the stream and go into the incomplete folder and press enter on the downloading file again.
Nevermind.. Works if I encapsulate the title in ' some name'
(2013-02-27, 11:44)atmorell Wrote: Popeye: Any chance you could add support for space in the nzb/title filename? Pneumatic just hangs after downloading the first rar file. I have to cancel the stream and go into the incomplete folder and press enter on the downloading file again.

(2013-02-27, 12:18)atmorell Wrote: Nevermind.. Works if I encapsulate the title in ' some name'

Great you found a workaround. I can still take a look at it if you PM me the details of what you did and what did not work (e.g. a log).
Hi Popeye - Been searching through the thread, but can't find anything related.

Just reinstalled after a time away and everything seems to be working fine except that the video only seems to play the first part? Almost the whole video is downloaded now but only the first 30 or so seconds play and then it just pops up asking me if I want to delete or just download?

Any ideas?
(2013-03-01, 00:17)darksupernova Wrote: Hi Popeye - Been searching through the thread, but can't find anything related.

Just reinstalled after a time away and everything seems to be working fine except that the video only seems to play the first part? Almost the whole video is downloaded now but only the first 30 or so seconds play and then it just pops up asking me if I want to delete or just download?

Any ideas?

Had the same isue half a year ago. Videos stopping all the time. Problem was fixed by picking another news provider.
(2013-03-01, 00:17)darksupernova Wrote: Hi Popeye - Been searching through the thread, but can't find anything related.

Any ideas?

Could be the temp fake rars that fails to be written. A log will help me Big Grin
(2013-03-01, 00:46)atmorell Wrote: Had the same isue half a year ago. Videos stopping all the time. Problem was fixed by picking another news provider.

Using Giganews and dont really want to switch Smile

(2013-03-01, 12:21)Popeye Wrote: Could be the temp fake rars that fails to be written. A log will help me Big Grin

Away for the weekend, but when I'm back I'll see what I can rustle up! Wink
Great add-on (suite)!

Request: Please add "Search All" above categories in Newznab when entering an indexer if possible. Right now you can only search per category (or I couldn't figure out how to do it).

Thanks!
Hey guys, I'm new here. I LOVE this program, but sadly, I haven't been able to get this to work in weeks. I finally got around to signing up to ask you guys for some help.

A few weeks ago, I was using Eden, and upgraded to Frodo. But I decided to downgrade back to Eden, and that's when I started having "dependencies not met" errors for all of the addons in the repository. I tried uninstalling all of the addons, and the repository itself. I've tried the force refresh and update, yet every addon in the repository says 'Broken' now.

I miss using these addons like crazy, so thanks in advance for any help!

Lauren
(2013-03-03, 19:58)Emptyhanded Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new here. I LOVE this program, but sadly, I haven't been able to get this to work in weeks. I finally got around to signing up to ask you guys for some help.

A few weeks ago, I was using Eden, and upgraded to Frodo. But I decided to downgrade back to Eden, and that's when I started having "dependencies not met" errors for all of the addons in the repository. I tried uninstalling all of the addons, and the repository itself. I've tried the force refresh and update, yet every addon in the repository says 'Broken' now.

I'm using these addons like crazy, so thanks in advance for any help!

Lauren
Sorry, I'm only supporting Frodo now. You should be able to get things going with old versions. But then you can't have the repo installed....
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11