• 109(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2014-02-11, 13:25)Sourcesys Wrote: Using XBMC 12.3 on Win7, I cant open 3D movies with Pneumatic, getting the error:

Script-error!: plugin.program.pneumatic

Doesnt Pneumatic support 3D?

It all depend on what container the movie is in, avi, iso, img, mkv, mp4 is supported.. There could be a zillion other reasons the movies doesnt play.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Hm, strangly many movies which I add to SABnzbd, which are 3D formats loading very slow, with roundabout 10kbs, all other files load with 1,3 mb/s.

Anyway, keep the excelent work up. My XBMC experience has greatly improved since Pneumatic.
I'm getting an inconsistent error where SAB will say the nzb is empty on some files. But if manually upload them into SAB they'll download fine. This isn't happening on everything, either.
(2014-02-14, 04:06)dfa82 Wrote: I'm getting an inconsistent error where SAB will say the nzb is empty on some files. But if manually upload them into SAB they'll download fine. This isn't happening on everything, either.

This could be caused by how the files are packed in the individual rars. Pneumatic only reads a "few" bytes of the first rar (for speed) and if the sample is within the first rar the main attraction could be missed. You can try tweaking the number of bytes here https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...ls.py#L205 ..
Is there a way to play the incomplete Videos with the XBMC DSPlayer Version, aka with DSPlayer itself?

Im totaly new to XBMC but everytime I open a .mkv in pneumatic with the the DSPlayer version, the XBMC freeze.

The reason why I want to use DSPlayer is because of SVP Manager
(2014-02-14, 20:13)Sourcesys Wrote: Is there a way to play the incomplete Videos with the XBMC DSPlayer Version, aka with DSPlayer itself?

Im totaly new to XBMC but everytime I open a .mkv in pneumatic with the the DSPlayer version, the XBMC freeze.

The reason why I want to use DSPlayer is because of SVP Manager

Honestly I have no clue what so ever you are talking about. SVP manage, DSPlayer.. are you running on a non win/*nix OS?
Im running XBMC on a Win7 64bit machine.

DSPlayer is an alternative player for XBMC which can render videos with ffdshow which is used by SVP Manager to Motion interpolate the Movies to 48/60 FPS
(2014-02-04, 22:19)for4saken Wrote: Hi there Popeye, I've been using (and loving) Pneumatic for a while but I'm having two serious issues:

1) it successfully sends the nzb to sab and the download starts, but after a few seconds it says 'this item is missing from the queue' (it actually isn't). Closing xbmc, restarting it and trying to play the same file again works (as in it finds the item in the queue and starts streaming when ready). I'm having to do this dance (open xbmc, start download, restart xbmc, retry playing) every time.

2) A workaround for 1) would be Cancel the stream with the 'Just download' option, however this turns xbmc unresponsive, requiring that it be force closed. The same happens with 'delete job', which additionally doesn't remove the item from the queue.

The only seemingly relevant info that I've found in the log is:

Code:
18:04:01 T:4284   ERROR: XBPyThread::stop - script C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\default.py didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
18:04:01 T:4656   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: Nzo instance has no attribute 'is_in_queue'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\default.py", line 956, in <module>
pre_play(nzbname, mode=MODE_STRM, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\default.py", line 307, in pre_play
iscanceled = get_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\default.py", line 415, in get_nzf
return wait_for_nzf(folder, sab_nzo_id, nzf)
File "C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\default.py", line 447, in wait_for_nzf
percent, label = utils.wait_for_rar_label(nzo, m_nzf, time_now)
File "C:\Users\for4saken\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.pneumatic\utils.py", line 359, in wait_for_rar_label
if nzo.is_in_queue:
AttributeError: Nzo instance has no attribute 'is_in_queue'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks for the attention.

I am having the exact same problem whenever i pick a show to watch in nzbtv Wanted to know if there is a fix yet? Also i am confused as to which program creates .stm files I ask cause i would like to create a folder that has nzbs from a rss feed from my indexer with all the top movies and make .stm files so I can scan the folder and have it in my movie library view but only downloads the movie when watch it. Sorry if that sounds confusing. This is an amazing program. thanks so much.
Is there any support thread for Newznab? Since versions I try to use Newznab and allways get Malformed result for https sites.
(2014-01-24, 05:49)thedeamon Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 04:08)thedeamon Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 14:07)Popeye Wrote: It looks like the fake rars are not created correctly,

Code:
01:16:55 T:2925001536   DEBUG: plugin.program.pneumatic: write_fake: write filename: /home/atv/incomplete/True.Detective.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-XXX/true.detective.s01
01:16:55 T:2925001536   DEBUG: plugin.program.pneumatic: write_fake: delete filename: /home/atv/incomplete/True.Detective.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-XXX/true.detective.s01
01:16:55 T:2925001536   DEBUG: plugin.program.pneumatic: write_fake: write filename: /home/atv/incomplete/True.Detective.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-XXX/true.detective.s01
The second part of the filename is missing. I don't know why but I suspect a faulty regexp..

It happens really often, so it's the releases that are bad ?

Could you double check ? I see in my incomplete folder that all the fake rar are created so I don't think it fails on that part.

It always brings me to the Delete or Just Download option

And when the download is finished and all the files are there, it brings me to delete or repair option.... if I try manually to unrar, it works so it's not corruption.

I get exactly the same errors here with nearly all downloads. It creates the fakes and then just pops up the Delete or Just Download option.
Reinstalling and deleting the data in ~/.xbmc/userdata doesn't help either.
Does this only work on windows systems?
@Popeye

Is there any plan to implement crypted rar support?
I have bin started with this but I have no succses.

utils.py
Code:
def rar_filenames(folder, file):
    log("rar_filenames: folder: %s file: %s" % (folder, file))
    filepath = join(folder, file)
    temp_path = os.path.join(__userdata__, 'temp.rar')
    # clean out potential old temp file
    delete(temp_path)
    # read only 1024 bytes of the remote rar
    buffer = read(filepath, 'rb', 1024)
    # write it local for rar inspection
    fd_out = open(temp_path,'wb')
    fd_out.write(buffer)
    fd_out.close()
    #shutil.copyfile(filepath, temp_path)
    rf = rarfile.RarFile(temp_path)
    rf = rarfile.RarFile(filepath)
    if rf.needs_password():
        # find the password
        test_path = join(folder, '__ADMIN__')
        nzbname = ('%s.nzb.gz'% folder.split('/')[-1])
        nzbfile = join(test_path, nzbname)
        f = gzip.open(nzbfile, 'rb')
        file_content = f.read()
        f.close()
        dirtystring = re.split('<meta type="password">', file_content)[-1]
        password = re.split('</meta>', dirtystring)[0]
        log("RAR is protected")
        log("Password was found : %s" % password)
        rf.setpassword(password)
    delete(temp_path)
    movie_file_list = rf.namelist()
    log("rar_filenames: movie_file_list: %s" % movie_file_list)
    for f in rf.infolist():
        log("rar_file: %s" % f)
        if f.compress_type != 48:
            notification("Compressed rar!")
            log("rar_filenames: Compressed rar")
    return movie_file_list
Here is the log
Code:
00:43:29 T:2550172480 NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: rar_filenames: folder: /mnt/nas/temp/X-Men.Erste.Entscheidung.2011.German.720p.BluRay.x264.iNTERNAL-MQ4Y.German.720p file: b15l1u3uzdv9ukxhb1a5b7.part01.rar
00:43:29 T:2550172480 NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: RAR is protected
00:43:29 T:2550172480 NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: Password was found : usenet-4all.info_eZHLlHp14XYy
00:43:29 T:2550172480 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'rarfile.NoCrypto'>
Error Contents: Cannot parse encrypted headers - no crypto
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 936, in <module>
pre_play(nzbname, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 313, in pre_play
in_rar_file_list = utils.rar_filenames(folder, nzf.filename)
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/utils.py", line 233, in rar_filenames
rf.setpassword(password)
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/rarfile.py", line 445, in setpassword
self._parse()
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/rarfile.py", line 647, in _parse
self._parse_real()
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/rarfile.py", line 668, in _parse_real
h = self._parse_header(fd)
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/rarfile.py", line 734, in _parse_header
fd = self._decrypt_header(fd)
File "/home/freevdr/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/rarfile.py", line 718, in _decrypt_header
raise NoCrypto('Cannot parse encrypted headers - no crypto')
NoCrypto: Cannot parse encrypted headers - no crypto
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any Idea
Sorry for the late reply - traveling.

(2014-02-05, 00:39)Popeye Wrote: All I can think of is some sort of naming mismatch between the strm, the nzb and SAB causing pneumatic not to find the nzb in the SAB queue...

But it does find it, after restarting XBMC and re-initiating playback, it will stream from the nzb send to SAB in the first time.
Pneumatic stopped working in Gotham Beta 1. Anything I can do to fix this or will only an update will get this going again?
(2014-03-05, 15:46)RavRob Wrote: Pneumatic stopped working in Gotham Beta 1. Anything I can do to fix this or will only an update will get this going again?

I haven't bothered to look at Gotham yet Big Grin Guess it's time to take a look now when Beta1 is out. Please PM a log/log link and I'll take look a can do a work load estimate..
Thanks Popeye. Log sent via PM
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11