• 110(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Gotham 2
Search gives "malformed result"
Site ID and NZB key to nzb.su copied correctly to addon settings
Any chances to fix this?

from log

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: Cache instance has no attribute 'path'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc-newznab-master\default.py", line 577, in <module>
newznab('1')
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc-newznab-master\default.py", line 153, in newznab
table = site_caps(index)
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc-newznab-master\default.py", line 78, in site_caps
doc, state = load_xml(url)
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc-newznab-master\default.py", line 481, in load_xml
return CACHE.fetch(url)
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\xbmc-newznab-master\cache.py", line 44, in fetch
url = Url(url_in, self.path, self.seconds)
AttributeError: Cache instance has no attribute 'path'
-->End of Python script error report<--
14:47:36 T:7112 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.newznab/
14:47:36 T:7112 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.newznab/) failed
EDIT: New site URL is api.nzb.su not nzb.su anymore. That was the problem.
(2014-02-05, 00:39)Popeye Wrote: All I can think of is some sort of naming mismatch between the strm, the nzb and SAB causing pneumatic not to find the nzb in the SAB queue...

The missing from the queue thing was due to a SABnzbd option called Check before download - Try to predict successful completion before actual download (slower!)

After SAB checked the download, Pneumatic would consider it as missing until restarting XBMC. Disabling it works (but the optimal behavior would be if it were compatible).

Anyhow, the other issue still stands, i.e. choosing 'Just download' or 'Delete' makes XBMC unresponsive.
Can someone tell me what to put in the site id and site key? Can't seem to figure it out with binsearch.info & nzbindex.com. Also keep getting 'malformed result' and from what information i've gathered that could be causing the problem?
I'm having trouble with the sab category vanishing when repairing a file. When I do manual download category is set, normal streaming category is set too. As soon as a download is finished and I need to repair the file in the delete/repair dialog that pops up the category is lost.

Not sure if logs would help, but I can PM those if needed, I can reproduce it every time though.

@pengocha those are nzb search engines not newznab indexers, you wont make it work with those.
Hi everyone I am having some problems adding https://api.nzb.su to newznab. I tried changing all http adresses in default.py to https but still it didn't work.
Do anyone have the same problem? And maybe knows how to fix it?
ok... so I installed all of the add-ons.... and i changed the site url for Newznab to api.nzb.su

now do i need a site id and key? this is the part im not sure about.

Thanks!
I finally got it working!!!! This addon is bad ass!!!!!

tomas123100 - go on here and pick a Newznab compatible indexer: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/nzb-sources

you have to sign up for one, but you'll get the keys that you need to input into xbmc
Could someone please explain how Couchpotato/Pneumatic integration works? I see that it's available as a downloader in my CP settings.

Thanks!
Ok.... I''m having a major issue..... no matter what I try, for some reason about 10 seconds after the download starts... SabNZBd changes the Processing from +delete to just "download"

I even tried creating a category with +delete and it uses the category... but it still changes the processing.... Any ideas?

where do you find the log file for xbmc?
any ideas why it keeps switching from +Delete to DownloadHuhHuhHuh?
ok, now I see how it works,.... Its supposed to be just "Download" then when you finish watching, it does the post processing.
Sorry for my late reply. To stream, the post process has to be set to Download only or else the files will be changed during playback. Everything should go back to normal or you shouldbe asked what to to once finished watching (https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...lt.py#L568)..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Thanks for the reply! I got it working great now

How does this add-on handle repairing?

I'm sure you have seen the program NZBPlayer.... That program repairs the rar's on the fly so while you are watching the video, it checks each rar, and if it is bad, it downloads the pars and repairs it seamlessly...

Does this program also do this?
(2014-06-03, 02:38)soljarag Wrote: Thanks for the reply! I got it working great now

How does this add-on handle repairing?

I'm sure you have seen the program NZBPlayer.... That program repairs the rar's on the fly so while you are watching the video, it checks each rar, and if it is bad, it downloads the pars and repairs it seamlessly...

Does this program also do this?

Repairing? No, this program is merely a "hack" using XBMC's ability to play through rar sets. Any faulty rar will cause XBMC to fail and stop playback. The same goes for the naming of rars, without any logical order it's impossible to tell XBMC where to start (e.g. rar://some.file.r00/my.movie.mkv)..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11