[RELEASE] Pneumatic

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.56 Average
soljarag Offline
ok, now I see how it works,.... Its supposed to be just "Download" then when you finish watching, it does the post processing.
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
Sorry for my late reply. To stream, the post process has to be set to Download only or else the files will be changed during playback. Everything should go back to normal or you shouldbe asked what to to once finished watching (https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic...lt.py#L568)..

sverigesradio | Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
find quote
soljarag Offline
Thanks for the reply! I got it working great now

How does this add-on handle repairing?

I'm sure you have seen the program NZBPlayer.... That program repairs the rar's on the fly so while you are watching the video, it checks each rar, and if it is bad, it downloads the pars and repairs it seamlessly...

Does this program also do this?
find quote
Popeye Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-06-03 02:38)soljarag Wrote:  Thanks for the reply! I got it working great now

How does this add-on handle repairing?

I'm sure you have seen the program NZBPlayer.... That program repairs the rar's on the fly so while you are watching the video, it checks each rar, and if it is bad, it downloads the pars and repairs it seamlessly...

Does this program also do this?

Repairing? No, this program is merely a "hack" using XBMC's ability to play through rar sets. Any faulty rar will cause XBMC to fail and stop playback. The same goes for the naming of rars, without any logical order it's impossible to tell XBMC where to start (e.g. rar://some.file.r00/my.movie.mkv)..

sverigesradio | Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
find quote
Sourcesys Offline
unfortunately Pneumatic gives me a script error all the time with Gotham, seems like its broken
find quote
beljim7419 Offline
Could I switch from ontap.tv to this? Stream live tv with epg I mean. I've been trying for the past 3 hours going through all the threads unsuccessfully.
I can't get it to import anything from other addon favourites like FTV and filmon which I thought would do it, minus the epg.
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-14 17:59 by beljim7419.)
find quote
soljarag Offline
Hello again

Are you going to work on getting this to work in Gotham anytime soon?
find quote
timgt Offline
It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

Popeye, is there any way to have Pneumatic look in the par2 file before anything else? This file is what shows what order the .rar files are in when they use the format like .10, .11, .12, etc. which are out of order.
These are the files that Pneumatic fails to find a playable file in. I'm sure it would require a lot of work but is it possible that this is the solution for the encrypted/hashed files that fail to play??
find quote
soljarag Offline
(2014-07-03 21:46)timgt Wrote:  It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

Popeye, is there any way to have Pneumatic look in the par2 file before anything else? This file is what shows what order the .rar files are in when they use the format like .10, .11, .12, etc. which are out of order.
These are the files that Pneumatic fails to find a playable file in. I'm sure it would require a lot of work but is it possible that this is the solution for the encrypted/hashed files that fail to play??

Thanks man!
find quote
soljarag Offline
(2014-07-03 21:46)timgt Wrote:  It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

I'm still confused on how to get this to work on Gotham..... Pneumatic installed ok, but the newznab and nzbtv say they are incompatible
find quote
soljarag Offline
Ok, Now I get what you mean by changing the python version in the xml file....I got them to install!
find quote
timgt Offline
Then the addon.xml needs modified for those as well. They work cause I use them.

EDIT: never mind. I'm glad you got it working. You wrote that reply same time I wrote mine. Lol
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-11 23:50 by timgt.)
find quote
soljarag Offline
(2014-07-11 23:49)timgt Wrote:  Then the addon.xml needs modified for those as well. They work cause I use them.

EDIT: never mind. I'm glad you got it working. You wrote that reply same time I wrote mine. Lol

NZBTv still doesn't work (i get a script error when I try to open it)

However I can just use NewsNab to download, so no biggie
find quote