• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
I'm setting up a linux dev environment so I can test better. I will also add nzb.su and will try to do it in one commit so others more easily could add even more sites.
Nzbmatrix would be nice Smile
Nailed the linux bug, so now nothing is stopping me Big Grin
I ran into a few show-stopping Linux bugs and was going to post them, then I noticed you're still revising stuff on git. I'll try again later tonight and post the logs if the problem still exists.

Also, you are awesome.
Just uploaded 0.0.4 and it should work on linux to...
This is the error I get with SAB 0.6.0 b4
Code:
13:58:04 T:139780731938560 M:842395648    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
13:58:04 T:139780731938560 M:842395648   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IOError
13:58:04 T:139780731938560 M:842395648   ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/htpc/video/tmp/Community.S02E19.HDTV.XviD-LOL/community.21
9.hdtv-lol.r00')
13:58:04 T:139780731938560 M:842395648   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 558, in ?
                                                listVideo(params)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 217, in listVideo
                                                listFile(nzbname)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 260, in listFile
                                                movieFile = RarFile(filepath).namelist()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/rarfile.py", line 374, in __init__
                                                self._parse()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/rarfile.py", line 565, in _parse
                                                fd = open(volfile, "rb")
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/htpc/video/tmp/Community.S02E19.HDTV.XviD-LOL/community.219.hdtv-lol.
r00')
13:58:04 T:139780731938560 M:842395648    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
I tried this on a few different nzbs and the errors were similar. The error pops up once the first rar has finished downloading.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's working just fine after another git pull. Cheers.
Have you installed the uploaded files or just from the master zip? It looks like you have something wrong since I have commented out line 565 in rarfile.py in 0.0.4.
XBMC is somewhat tricky if you install zips with the same version tag. The files will not get replaced...

Got and idea about supporting folders with nzb's, anyone interested? If you just stream you might get away with a really small HDD...
Awesome work cant wait for you to add nzb.su Smile
lefty420 Wrote:Awesome work cant wait for you to add nzb.su Smile

Done, go grab 0.0.5 !!
Hi Popeye,

Thanks for this great plugin I'm running it on a apple tv with ubuntu hardy and its working great.

I was wondering if you have plans to disable the downloading of par2 sets. It seems that all par files are being downloaded before the first rar so its adding extra time before the stream can start.

I've got sabnzbd processing set to +delete as default behaviour and if I add a file manually it defaults to this and only downloads the first small par file as would be expected. But when I use your plugin the processing is set to +download which causes all the par2 set to be downloaded.

Anyways thanks again for this plugin I've been hopping someone would do something like this for ages.
DV3B Wrote:Hi Popeye,

Thanks for this great plugin I'm running it on a apple tv with ubuntu hardy and its working great.

I was wondering if you have plans to disable the downloading of par2 sets. It seems that all par files are being downloaded before the first rar so its adding extra time before the stream can start.

I've got sabnzbd processing set to +delete as default behaviour and if I add a file manually it defaults to this and only downloads the first small par file as would be expected. But when I use your plugin the processing is set to +download which causes all the par2 set to be downloaded.

Anyways thanks again for this plugin I've been hopping someone would do something like this for ages.

I have been fighting with the pars but havn't found a way to change their order through a api. With you info I think I'm on to something.
If postProcessing is set to +delete it will not fail and thus be removed from the incomplete and XBMC fails, this is why I set it to +download.
What could be done is wait with the post process change until the first rar is home, then set it to + delete...
Got all the api's in sabnzbd.py, just got to sleep... Big Grin
Quote:I have been fighting with the pars but havn't found a way to change their order through a api. With you info I think I'm on to something.
If postProcessing is set to +delete it will not fail and thus be removed from the incomplete and XBMC fails, this is why I set it to +download.
What could be done is wait with the post process change until the first rar is home, then set it to + delete...
Got all the api's in sabnzbd.py, just got to sleep...

Glad I could be of some small assistance. I'm sure what ever you come up with will be great Smile
Excellent plugin thanks.

I have 1 device which I run linux XBMC on, then I have a 2nd device with SABnzbd (Windows Home Server). I have xbmc configured for samba share to the other computer's incomplete dir.

First off, are there any foreseen problems with streaming via sabnzbd from another machine?

Secondly, how do I enter a samba share path into your plugin (for the incomplete folder)? I'm not sure where xbmc mounts smb shares to the filesystem. How do I pick a network share path that is in my "Videos" somewhere?

If there is something you need in the sabnzbd API, be persistent with shypike on the sabnzbd forums and he should be able to help you out. =]
looking forward to seeing it work with nzb.su

any info what should be in the fields? we're presuming "Key r" is the api key but what about "id i"? We can't find a reference to it in the api section of nzb.su

sorry to be a pain!

Lefty
lefty420 Wrote:looking forward to seeing it work with nzb.su

any info what should be in the fields? we're presuming "Key r" is the api key but what about "id i"? We can't find a reference to it in the api section of nzb.su

sorry to be a pain!

Lefty

it is explained here, linked from page footer https://nzb.su/rss
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11