• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
pairdime Wrote:Excellent plugin thanks.

I have 1 device which I run linux XBMC on, then I have a 2nd device with SABnzbd (Windows Home Server). I have xbmc configured for samba share to the other computer's incomplete dir.

First off, are there any foreseen problems with streaming via sabnzbd from another machine?

Secondly, how do I enter a samba share path into your plugin (for the incomplete folder)? I'm not sure where xbmc mounts smb shares to the filesystem. How do I pick a network share path that is in my "Videos" somewhere?

If there is something you need in the sabnzbd API, be persistent with shypike on the sabnzbd forums and he should be able to help you out. =]

Shouldn't be any problems with SAB on another machine. Regarding the incomplete dir I'll look into changing the setting to allow you to add a smb share but right now I got some more important things to fix. Can you try doing a mount in fstab?
Thanks for the tip about shypike but I'm already in discussions ;D

lefty420 Wrote:looking forward to seeing it work with nzb.su

any info what should be in the fields? we're presuming "Key r" is the api key but what about "id i"? We can't find a reference to it in the api section of nzb.su

sorry to be a pain!

Lefty

Look at the bottom of the site, there you have a RSS Help Big Grin
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
DV3B Wrote:Glad I could be of some small assistance. I'm sure what ever you come up with will be great Smile

Seems as if your suggestion works. It's implemented in 0.0.6
Doh! and there we were looking in the api section. Schoolboy error :-)

Still not playing tho. Sends the file to SAB, waits for the first rar then fails. pretty sure the incomplete downloads are set correctly.

hmmmm
Quote:Seems as if your suggestion works. It's implemented in 0.0.6

Just tried it and works great, no point in downloading a couple of hundred MB of pars if your not going to use them Smile

I think the next step would be to work out a way to enable the repairing of incomplete rars on the fly but that maybe a little outside the scope of this plugging Wink
lefty420 Wrote:...Still not playing tho. Sends the file to SAB, waits for the first rar then fails. pretty sure the incomplete downloads are set correctly.

I have same problem - could it be related xbmcvfs? My download folder is on an external disk, but this is just a guess.
lefty420 Wrote:Doh! and there we were looking in the api section. Schoolboy error :-)

Still not playing tho. Sends the file to SAB, waits for the first rar then fails. pretty sure the incomplete downloads are set correctly.

hmmmm
dukevim Wrote:I have same problem - could it be related xbmcvfs? My download folder is on an external disk, but this is just a guess.

Sounds just like what happens when you have set it wrong. Can you browse to it from your file manage (explorer etc?) and find the downloaded files?

DV3B Wrote:Just tried it and works great, no point in downloading a couple of hundred MB of pars if your not going to use them Smile

I think the next step would be to work out a way to enable the repairing of incomplete rars on the fly but that maybe a little outside the scope of this plugging Wink

Yes, for me at least Big Grin , but since it open source any pull request are appreciated.

I need some help. Seems like the progress dialog when waiting for the first rar doesn't display the waited seconds if I run it on my htpc and output to 16:9, but shows fine on my 4:3 laptop. Anyone else got the same issue?
Popeye Wrote:I need some help. Seems like the progress dialog when waiting for the first rar doesn't display the waited seconds if I run it on my htpc and output to 16:9, but shows fine on my 4:3 laptop. Anyone else got the same issue?

I'm running on a mac mini, and it works great with the same rar header files fix as you did for linux. So thanks for that.

I see the same issue with the seconds, but only when starting an nzb manually, and accessing it via incomplete. Starting an nzb from the addon (nzb.su), it will display the seconds counting up.

I don't know if they are the same dialogs showing.

I'm running 1080p full screen.
I just looked at the code, and I think I see where the issue I'm having is.

In default.py line 390, in list_incomplete() you initialize seconds = 0, but it's inside the while loop, so it gets reset every time.
Rassi Wrote:I just looked at the code, and I think I see where the issue I'm having is.

In default.py line 390, in list_incomplete() you initialize seconds = 0, but it's inside the while loop, so it gets reset every time.

Dooh! Blush , that has to be fixed.
Still on my htpc on a generic count up I dont see the seconds. Guess I might need a fresh install of xbmc...
Very nice add-on, it's working now for me also since the last update.
Nvidia Shield Android Marshmallow - Kodi 16.0
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Logitech Harmony Elite + Keyboard
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
This is kinda related but not... How do I get an account at NZBs.org? Anyone willing to share? I am more than happy to contribute and pay for subscription. Please PM me...

Thanks,

H.
nzbs.org has open registrations every once in a while, and it's free. You'll just have to keep checking the registration page. Nzb.su is about as good and is open right now.
Amazing add-on. I was wondering, though, what does the nzbs.org/nzbd.su part of the add-on actually do? I don't have accounts for either of those sites.
Ah, nm. Got it. Btw, I noticed that networked locations (SMB) don't seem to work on my setup.
what's the best (and most affordable) newsgroup host provider? what are you guys using? do any of the free ones out there have the nzb functionality needed to run this plugin?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11