• 6(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
Hi!
I'm having trouble accessing the subtitle-plugin from the osd when looking at a move. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for an amazing skin!
cledus Wrote:Hi!
I'm having trouble accessing the subtitle-plugin from the osd when looking at a move. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for an amazing skin!

Make sure you have the subtitle plugin configured in Settings > Skin > General > show subtitle script....

Thanks,
-stoli-
The_Dogg Wrote:Hi Stoli,

small bug I noticed, when using poster view in movies, with the default toggle (dark view) the posters don't get larger after a few seconds, but it looks like the action is being applied to the watched icon overlay instead of the actual poster.

I hope you understand what I'm saying, I'm at work so I wrote this from memory.

keep up the good work

All fixed. Thanks for finding that one.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:They always run full screen from the "Info" screen. In the views where the down or left arrow automatically starts a trailer the setting is respected.

Is it right to assume that I cannot start trailer-in-windows in "viewtype: files"? Or am I doing something wrong? Would love to see this feature implemented!!!

Thanks!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:Is it right to assume that I cannot start trailer-in-windows in "viewtype: files"? Or am I doing something wrong? Would love to see this feature implemented!!!

Thanks!!!

Files is just that, files. If the trailer exists in the folder, you can certainly play it. If you use the likes of Ember to download your fanart, you can also have it download the trailer. Otherwise you have to switch back to library mode.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Files is just that, files. If the trailer exists in the folder, you can certainly play it. If you use the likes of Ember to download your fanart, you can also have it download the trailer. Otherwise you have to switch back to library mode.

I am in library-mode, but using file-view. I can play it when pulling up the info, but would love to play it directly by clicking right or left or so. It works for almost all other views.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi,
great skin Big Grin

But there is a small bug in the FileManager:
Rigth panel has no focus image.

Please correct line 202 in FileManager.xml from

202: <texture>button-focus</texture>

to

202: <texture>button-focus.png</texture>

Keep up the good work Big Grin
MD
PS: This is valid for the latest git version Wink
marcosgildavid Wrote:Hi,
great skin Big Grin

But there is a small bug in the FileManager:
Rigth panel has no focus image.

Please correct line 202 in FileManager.xml from

202: <texture>button-focus</texture>

to

202: <texture>button-focus.png</texture>

Keep up the good work Big Grin
MD
PS: This is valid for the latest git version Wink

Fixed and pushed - thanks for the find!
-stoli-
I had a thought: How about including an option for a custom home item, where you can also add a sub-menu based on favourites? I'm currently figuring out how to make a "TV Channels" home menu entry, with channels in the form of favourited stream files on a sub-menu (tips are welcome), and figured it could be a nice skin feature (doesn't night already have something similar?).
adytum Wrote:I had a thought: How about including an option for a custom home item, where you can also add a sub-menu based on favourites? I'm currently figuring out how to make a "TV Channels" home menu entry, with channels in the form of favourited stream files on a sub-menu (tips are welcome), and figured it could be a nice skin feature (doesn't night already have something similar?).

You can already add custom items, just not sub items to the custom. This will be coming as a built-in feature in Eden, so I don't think I will spend much time on it at this point.

If you want to dig into the code, you want to look at Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:You can already add custom items, just not sub items to the custom. This will be coming as a built-in feature in Eden, so I don't think I will spend much time on it at this point.

If you want to dig into the code, you want to look at Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml.

I see, thanks for the tip!
By the way, do you think you'll be working on an Eden version of this skin when that time comes?
adytum Wrote:By the way, do you think you'll be working on an Eden version of this skin when that time comes?

But of course! Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:But of course! Smile

Great Smile
I'm especially looking forward to the promised gui and skin optimizations (nightly builds were too unstable for me). I, and probably many others with me, have slow atom CPUs in our HTPCs (I have the Asrock Ion330), and skins like Aeon simply take too long time to load. Neon is really quick in comparison, the only time it hangs a few seconds is upon returning to the home menu, but I suppose there's not much to do about that.
adytum Wrote:Great Smile
I'm especially looking forward to the promised gui and skin optimizations (nightly builds were too unstable for me). I, and probably many others with me, have slow atom CPUs in our HTPCs (I have the Asrock Ion330), and skins like Aeon simply take too long time to load. Neon is really quick in comparison, the only time it hangs a few seconds is upon returning to the home menu, but I suppose there's not much to do about that.

Try disabling recently added items and see if that speeds things up.
-stoli-
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0