This is a list of changes to come:
- all data structures will be changed: members names will be changed to match their equals on XBMC's side and currently unused members will be removed.
- currently unused or unneeded methods will be removed.
- some method names and types will be changed to match their names on XBMC's side (e.g. bouquet -> channelgroup)
- timezone conversions will be removed: all times will have to be provided as UTC.
- the EPG and PVR APIs will be split up. I'll split up the implementations later.
Some methods that are removed now will probably be reimplemented later, but not before PVR has been merged with mainline. We need a stable and clean API now, to prepare for the binary add-on framework and the merge with mainline.
I'll do the changes in a separate branch first, which will probably be on github later this week end.