Weather Questions
How does one switch between different weather locations Huh

Why is my weather page look different than the one shown on the main tread, much less informationHuh? I just downloaded the skin today.
Traffic987 Wrote:How does one switch between different weather locations Huh

Why is my weather page look different than the one shown on the main tread, much less informationHuh? I just downloaded the skin today.

You can change locations in Settings > Weather. As for more information if you mean just more days on the home page, press down when Weather is selcted. If you mean more details after opening the weather, you probably have not installed the Weather.com Plus addon. You can get it from Nuka's repository - just download that file and then "Install From Zip File" in Settings > Addons. Once his repository is installed, you can install Weather.com Plus.

Hope that helps,
-stoli-
I know how to set up the locations in the setup screen, but In some other skins, you can switch from one location to any one of the three locations by just pressing the select key on your remote while in the weather screen. Can you do that in Neon
Traffic987 Wrote:I know how to set up the locations in the setup screen, but In some other skins, you can switch from one location to any one of the three locations by just pressing the select key on your remote while in the weather screen. Can you do that in Neon

It needs to be updated, but pressing right and then select/enter will cycle the cities.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Questions0