Neon Features and Screen Shots
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Log Off
Can anyone explain me what is the use of this button?
And it does not work in the Home menu

You have to have profiles enabled in xbmc.
-stoli-
What do you mean profiles?
If i remember well in other skins you intall your photo to enter in XBMC.
Is it correct? if yes,there is not such option in Neon Skin
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:What do you mean profiles?
If i remember well in other skins you intall your photo to enter in XBMC.
Is it correct? if yes,there is not such option in Neon Skin

If you do not have a need for multiple user profiles, there is no reason to configure it. If you want to, press down while Settings is selected in the home menu and then Profiles.
-stoli-
@ Stoli good evening. It works and it is perfect. Thanks
stoli Wrote:You can always get the latest version from git or from the Passion Repository.

stupid question.. I have all my setups with neon on the stable release. If I get the svn version will I have to go an configure all my setups again? I assume that I do since I am really installing a new skin.

if true, This is going to suck. anyway I can save me settings that I have configured and copy it over to the new skin somehow?

If now when do you think a new stable release will be pushed out?

This skin is soo awesome.. my wife even gave me the thumbs up when she started using it in the bedroom. She was like it has everything we want on it plus more! Laugh
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:stupid question.. I have all my setups with neon on the stable release. If I get the svn version will I have to go an configure all my setups again? I assume that I do since I am really installing a new skin.

if true, This is going to suck. anyway I can save me settings that I have configured and copy it over to the new skin somehow?

If now when do you think a new stable release will be pushed out?

This skin is soo awesome.. my wife even gave me the thumbs up when she started using it in the bedroom. She was like it has everything we want on it plus more! Laugh

Actually you can cheat.

1. Before installing the skin from the Passion repo make a copy of guisettings.xml.
  2. Install the skin from Passion
  3. Exit xbmc
  4. In the old guisettings.xml, search for "skin.neon." and replace with "skin.neon.svn."
  5. Replace the guisettings.xml with the one you just edited.

It's not the prettiest solution, but it will allow you to keep all your settings. Any new features since you the official release and the download will still need to be configured.
-stoli-
I don't get any of the media flags as in this picture. Is there any way to get them? I am on the official version. Thanks

First off I would like to say that this skin is amazing. Hands down the best skin I have ever seen/used. I was looking at the poster view in movies and was wondering if you would consider rotating the poster in the posterplus dark view the same way you do it in the fanart view or the wall view. I think adding that animation with the info was a genius idea but it just seems odd that the poster doesn't rotate as the info is sliding in.

The view where the poster should rotate:

The view where the poster actually rotates:

It should look similar to this just w/o the list:

I was just wondering what you thought or maybe you've already thought about this. You've done a lot of work on this skin and it looks awesome.
Logik77 Wrote:I don't get any of the media flags as in this picture. Is there any way to get them? I am on the official version. Thanks

Make sure the flags are not disabled in Settings > Skin > Movies/TV

rlong05 Wrote:First off I would like to say that this skin is amazing. Hands down the best skin I have ever seen/used. I was looking at the poster view in movies and was wondering if you would consider rotating the poster in the posterplus dark view the same way you do it in the fanart view or the wall view. I think adding that animation with the info was a genius idea but it just seems odd that the poster doesn't rotate as the info is sliding in.

Thank you for the kind words... I keep forgetting about this but consider it added to the list of things-to-do.

Idea for a new Info Screen for TV Shows:
-stoli-
^ Love that idea!
stoli Wrote:Idea for a new Info Screen for TV Shows:

I like that one more than the current version. How lazy am I when I am too lazy to look all the way to the upper left corner my TV to see the finish time.
stoli Wrote:Make sure the flags are not disabled in Settings > Skin > Movies/TV

They're not disabled, I've even uninstalled it and installed it again.
Do flags work for you in other skins?
-stoli-
Yes they do, I was using night and they work there. The media flags only show up when I press info not when I'm browsing them.
Logik77 Wrote:Yes they do, I was using night and they work there. The media flags only show up when I press info not when I'm browsing them.

post your guisettings.xml to pastebin.com
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon Features and Screen Shots0