Neon Features and Screen Shots
stoli Wrote:Still have to add in (maybe) a plot slide/popup, but here's the start to a new wall view. Also have to adapt to Music as well.

Hi Stoli,

Many thanks!! This is perfect. I have over 1,300 movies so a clean wall view is the only way to really browse the whole collection. I suppose this will be in the Eden branch and will require me to upgrade to the latest nightly before implementing?

I do like a pop up info window that works on a delay so you have to sit on a movie for a bit befor it shows up, but I could live without it.

I love the clean simple lines of Neon! Your eye for design and keeping the skin from being cluttered is why i really like it over all others!

many thanks!!

Cheers,
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
Updated video settings - moved from bottom to side to allow for more information. Added now playing controls and display as well. Still a work in progress, Music still needs to be updated
-stoli-
Stoli Hi
There is not any update yet.
My Video Settings are stil in the bottom line.
Probably tommorow will be available the update
Vagelis...........................
Hi,
awesome Skin! Thanks for it!
stoli Wrote:Updated video settings - moved from bottom to side to allow for more information. Added now playing controls and display as well. Still a work in progress, Music still needs to be updated

hi do you please tell me how to have this info for movies and this background pictures ,fanarts for all movies ,i read and read this forum and dont find solution ,when i install skin its simple view mode same when I installed XBMC
You need to scan then to your library and or use a tool like EMM (search forum) to get the desired artwork... http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library
mason Wrote:You need to scan then to your library and or use a tool like EMM (search forum) to get the desired artwork... http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library

tnx ,is this works for icefilms movies ?because i dont know were is icefilms libery to scan itSmile
No, IceFilms is just an addon.
-stoli-
Can you explain what I'm missing on the BottomLine feature. I want the score crawl like in some of your screen shots but it puts the ESPNews logo up but doesn't ever scroll anything.

Also, what do I need to do to make the Conditional Weather Fanart show up. I get a black wall and it never seems to update.
(AppleTV2 Eden Beta1 if it matters)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING AN AWESOME SKIN.
iclkennyg Wrote:Can you explain what I'm missing on the BottomLine feature. I want the score crawl like in some of your screen shots but it puts the ESPNews logo up but doesn't ever scroll anything.

Also, what do I need to do to make the Conditional Weather Fanart show up. I get a black wall and it never seems to update.
(AppleTV2 Eden Beta1 if it matters)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING AN AWESOME SKIN.

Bottom line setup: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ottom+line

The conditional weather fanart expects that you have also setup the weather background to a weather fanart pack in Settings.
-stoli-
Hi Stoli,

I don't know how I would survivee without Extraart/ option and clearart! With Neon My TV Really Shine!

There is just one thing, TV Guide. I live in Sweden, EU and I guess that's why I press "TV Guide" i receive
a empty TV Guide. Do you know any hot-fixes for Swedes to use TV Guide too?
Question about leveraging Cinema Experience. FYI, running last Openelec Gotham release, just installed Neon skin (digging it, BTW).

I like to use CE for multi-features, usually two or three movies. Right now, Neon triggers the plugin from the info page of a particular movie. How to I integrate Cinema Experience into the Movies sub-menu so I can queue multiple films in the Neon skin?
Hello, thank you for your work on this wonderful skin. In the first post you have the showcase view with thumbnails. Can someone please assist me on how to get those thumbnails to load? I have been trying for days and can't seem to figure it out. Also, the TV Guide button is red under the settings meaning I can't select it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon Features and Screen Shots0