[Aeon NOX] Missing the movie menu.
I just installed Aeon NOX but the movie menu is missing. I can't seem to find anything in the settings that would cause this. It is the current GIT repository version.
It's hidden, you have to uncheck "hide movies" in skin settings, another reason could be that you haven't movies in your library, have you?
Hate it when the easy ones get me. I just didnt scroll down to find that. Why would that be turned on by default? Anyways thank you for the help.
Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kodi (19.4 (19.4.0) Git:19.4-Matrix). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit
Using Release Kodi x64
Kodi compiled 2022-03-05 by GCC 10.2.0 for Linux x86 64-bit version 5.10.76 (330316)
Running on LibreELEC (official): 10.0.2, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 5.10.76
FFmpeg version/source: 4.3.2-Kodi
Host CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7260U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 4 cores available
special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /usr/share/kodi/
special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/kodi
special://xbmcbinaddons/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/kodi/addons
special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/.kodi/userdata
special://envhome/ is mapped to: /storage
special://home/ is mapped to: /storage/.kodi
special://temp/ is mapped to: /storage/.kodi/temp
special://logpath/ is mapped to: /storage/.kodi/temp
The executable running is: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin
Local hostname: Kodi
Log File is located: /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Libreelc as can be seen above, but not certain this is relevant to this issue or not.

I went to browse my movies today and found them all missing. After troubleshooting for a while I was able to determine that any movie source folder that is set with the option "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title", are no longer accessible. (Scan Recursively is enabled)
You can not even browse to see the media items via Videos > Files. I have a single movie source that is not in subfolders (Home movies), and they are still accessible as is my TV Shows and Music Videos.

I am able to use either ssh or the built in file manager to see that the files are still there. I have verified that all permissions are identical across the entirety of my media library.

I moved back to Estuary and all my movies re-appeared.

Is there a setting somewhere that would affect all of my separate movie folders at once like that?

Thanks!

Here is the debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Aeon NOX] Missing the movie menu.0