Updating kml browser
k b4 we start i have searched the forum and i have the latest build 15.01.04 however when i log on webradio and try and go onto media type television it says update, as i am using and old version. the only forum i can find is where you tell him to look as it is already covered but like wise i cant find it.

to prove i have looked into the forums i know you can access pop3 close by right thumb, change kiss directory so come on someone this is a peice of cake for you put me out of my missey pllllleeeeasse i need some sleeeeep Confusedleep:
i discovered that the 15-1-05 version has files last updates june !! i am going to try and will let u know
hmm didn't work for me... also looking for a way to "upgrade" my kml browser...

john
guys this just aint heppening can ne 1 help us Huh
Star 
hi,

i have just successfully upgraded my kml browser. i agree that documentation is scarce because i searched for the procedure for a few days before just going ahead and doing what i thought was logical. as it turned out, the reason there is no documentation is that it is dead simple.

go here : http://www.onlinestreams.nl.

you can register if you want, it is optional. i did so that i can get notification of new builds. then just go to the software page and download the first file you see on the page. it is called kmlbrowse-20050109.py. obviously, if new versions come out, the date in the filename will change. it is a python script.

now simply go to your xbox python dir, and find the file named kmlbrowse.py. rename that file to something else, (how about kmlbrowse.py.old) and replace it with the one you just downloaded. make sure you rename the new one so that it reads kmlbrowse.py (ie. take out the date).

now you are all set. when you next go to web radio, you will have many more options including bookmarks!

r.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating kml browser0