Possible to use Fanart Background in "Showcase View" ?
Hi everyone,

is it possible to use the fanart background with showcase-view (in movies section)? Under options Im able to select between "show-fanart" and "dark-showcase", so I would love to use the dark-showcase with fanart background of each movie instead of the static "home wallpaper".

I hope this is possible, cause this skin is just awesome - I love it.

greets from Germany,
Alex
akey83 Wrote:Hi everyone,

is it possible to use the fanart background with showcase-view (in movies section)? Under options Im able to select between "show-fanart" and "dark-showcase", so I would love to use the dark-showcase with fanart background of each movie instead of the static "home wallpaper".

I hope this is possible, cause this skin is just awesome - I love it.

greets from Germany,
Alex

For "Dark Showcase" it's already in the upper left. Having it in the small box and underneath would just be redundant...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:For "Dark Showcase" it's already in the upper left. Having it in the small box and underneath would just be redundant...

I would like to have it in the small box (upper left) and in the Background. That means 1 big and 1 small fanart.
was just thinking of that, came here to see if there was any post about it already!
so any way to do it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to use Fanart Background in "Showcase View" ?0