iso files for entire seasons of tv shows
wes paich Wrote:one more question about iso files with multiple episodes. in the library the episodes show individually, but clicking on an episode just starts the dvd menu. is this just how it works, or is there a setting somewhere that i missed.i'd like it to just play the episode. i'm just starting out with the video library and i'd like to make sure that iso's are the way to go. i do not want to compress the files.

Doesn't matter which way you choose, if they are not done individually as per show, then that is how the are going to be. If you don't want it that way, you will have to rip them separately.
wes paich Wrote:.. but clicking on an episode just starts the dvd menu. is this just how it works..

one of my well-reasoned points why to rip'em seperately..Cool
yeah, i hear ya. there are an awful lot of looney tunes and simpsons in my collection tho. i guess i'll just count myself lucky again. xbmc rocks anyway. thanks for the advice.
realjobe Wrote:one of my well-reasoned points why to rip'em seperately..Cool

Or use the epbookmark tag
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...V_Episodes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:Or use the epbookmark tag
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...V_Episodes

I prefer full-automatic library rebuild if needed. The content just gotto be in right form.. set content of one folder and wait for 2 hrs > everything is in place.
How does this impair that?
Also this was more directed towards OP, silly forum sw didn't quote the full post.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2011-03-29, 01:17)Tight_wad Wrote: I can pull any of these using this as my file structure:

\Looney Tunes\Looney Tunes s01e01e02e03e04.iso

or this

\Looney Tunes\Season 1\Looney Tunes s01e01e02e03e04.iso

These can be done with the e?? all the way to 14

How does this differ from the way you are doing it?

I have been trying every variation of this, and I can't seem to get it to work. I have other television seasons that work fine as Series\Season\SXXEXX. XBMC will read these, and give me all the episode information. I have each episode from the Golden Collection as an individual ISO. I'm going to continue to read and research, but this is the most promising post that I've been able to find so far. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iso files for entire seasons of tv shows0