TV Show Banners Not Appearing on Nexus One
All,

I have XBMC install on Arch-Linux
TV Show Banners/Posters do not appear on the android app. Movie posters show no problem. In-fact TV show season posters show just not the "Show" Banner/Poster.

Anyone had this problem before?

--Regards,
dac9
Bump!
I'm running XBMC remote on HTC wildfire to control XBMC 10.1 (default skin Confluence).
I have a folder.jpg (contains banner) each of the TV show folders.
Non of them Banners and Posters for Season show up on the remote, but there is no problem for Movie posters.
How to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any tips
Well I added them manually, which gives you the same end result, just a little more work.

- put all your userdata\Thumbnails in one directory
- batch rename them to .jpg
- sort them on dimension so you'll pretty easily find all the banners
- resize them with a batch resizer to 2 sizes (medium: 800x147-ish small: 480x88-ish)
- batch rename them to remove .jpg and copy them to the right dirs on your sd card

takes 5 minutes Smile
Kanahpoo Wrote:Well I added them manually, which gives you the same end result, just a little more work.

- put all your userdata\Thumbnails in one directory
- batch rename them to .jpg
- sort them on dimension so you'll pretty easily find all the banners
- resize them with a batch resizer to 2 sizes (medium: 800x147-ish small: 480x88-ish)
- batch rename them to remove .jpg and copy them to the right dirs on your sd card

takes 5 minutes Smile

thanks for prompt replay,

I will check your solution tonight and let you know about results.

I hope that Dev team fix it in next release Big Grin
The banner has to be named banner.jpg if you want the banner to show up. It has to be in the root folder of your series.
If there is no banner.jpg it tries to get the std cover and display that.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Hi,

I've copied folder.jpg and rename it to banner.jpg.
On "XBMC remote" I cleared cache and download TV banners again, after that banner shows up Big Grin

but problem still exist for TV Season Posters, still missing Sad

My folder structure for TV shows is:

Code:
[Show folder]
   banner.jpg
   fanart.jpg
   folder.jpg
   season01.tbn
   season02.tbn
   tvshow.nfo
   [Season 01]
      Episodes here...
   [Seaon 02]
      Episodes here...

Thanks in advance.
the_alien Wrote:The banner has to be named banner.jpg if you want the banner to show up. It has to be in the root folder of your series.
If there is no banner.jpg it tries to get the std cover and display that.

that doesn't seem to work for me. I use the Neon skin in XBMC that will automatically download all types of artwork for the TV Shows. For example it will download: logo.png, poster.jpg, banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, and clearart.png. I have cleared the cache in the XBMC Remote and then downloaded the tv show banners and it always seems to download the same 8 banners.

any other ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Banners Not Appearing on Nexus One0