how to get with ssh command xbmc on atv2?
did you try to ping to your atv?
To connect via ssh the apple tv needs to be connected to the network, either via wifi or Ethernet and plugged in to power (it needs to of booted, you need to be able to see the normal apple menu). You then just connect to the ip address the apple tv tells you its on.

It sounds like your jailbreak has failed and you have the normal apple firmware on the atv2. Try following this guide to jailbreak your device and see how you get on.

dimnet2000 Wrote:When I want to access my apple tv in ssh with putty.

What I need to connect to my Apple TV?

Ethernet cable or WI-FI?
Micro USB?
Power Cable?
Connect Ethernet cable to a router or direct to the laptop?
akid1 Wrote:did you try to ping to your atv?

YEs I can ping the ip address of the apple TV 2
Now I was able to JB and did a PCw something and after Thetered and followed instruction at screen and said installation done with SEASONPASS.

They asked me to unplug micro usb cable and connect Applt tv2 back to the TV and power on.

I did and I see Apple logo and then I see blue screen and nothing happen!

Very funny!

Someone has anyclue?
I am moving this thread to off topic since we're not discussing jailbreak stuff in this forum and this is obviously jailbreak stuff.
Now I will try a last time to restore the normall apple tv ios4.3 and then after try again the famous SEASONPASS and if it is not working again, then the last step will be to use a BAZOOKA to UNLOCK MY APPLE TV 2! and trow by the window!
Ok now I finished to restore the orgiinal apple tv ios 4.3.1.

Now lets try again the JB
Well everything was doing well until the stupid iTune decide to give an error message like when he cannot verify my restore....

Sometimes it work and now it is not working.

I disconnected again usb cable and also restored the computer and removed softwares in memoriy and turned off firewall and still the same error message from itune...

really SeasOnPass its not a good solution
dimnet2000 Wrote:Well everything was doing well until the stupid iTune decide to give an error message like when he cannot verify my restore....

Sometimes it work and now it is not working.

I disconnected again usb cable and also restored the computer and removed softwares in memoriy and turned off firewall and still the same error message from itune...

really SeasOnPass its not a good solution

The easiest thing to do is go back to iOS 4.2.1 (/w Tiny Umbrella's help). If you really want 4.3.1 then you're stuck with seas0npass for the moment... doesn't look like pwnagetool or greenpois0n can jb it yet.

Last time I had to jb 4.3 using seas0npass it took a few tries but it eventually worked. There are other ways to get the atv2 into DFU mode so you could try those (just google it).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to get with ssh command xbmc on atv2?0