• 7(current)
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports
As mentioned two posts above yours, it doeesn't work right now. They have changed major bits of the website.

I will push an update to disable the streams.
oki doki
If u mean that anwser from you (VOD does not work right now, Akamai is the new CDN. I will see what i can do.), that was just to technical for me and i wasn't aware that it's actually not working at all especially everything else was working fine Wink
Anyways thx for the nice addon !
No problem. I will keep it simple in the future Wink.

And good news: i have fixed the Problem. I will release an update in the evening, it is not completely ready now
yes it's working fine again, thx a lot for fixing it that fast !
Hi Membrane,
I am using v0.19 of the plugin but Vod on laola1.tv doesn't work.
Am i missing anything or u didn't mean that was fixed?
Thank you
Andrea
Looks like it is broken again. Today I get:

Code:
19:31:37 T:2819742576   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.laola1live/default.py", line 572, in <module>
                                                VIDEOLIVELINKS(url,name)
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.laola1live/default.py", line 333, in VIDEOLIVELINKS
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 398, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 511, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 436, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 370, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 519, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

While it is playing fine in my web browser.

Just for clarification. Above error is shown on the live channel.
I will upload a fix for the livestreams in a few minutes.

Edit: livestreams and vod are working again.
Dd not find any update in the installed repo. Do I need to do an thing er will it auto update?
Try "Force refresh" or "Check for updates" (push "c" at my repository).
Great it is working now. You saved me the 3rd Period. Thanks.
Thanks membrane, the update did the trick Smile
I was wondering if is it possible that now they give a worse stream quality?

Thanks onemore time for your work!
(2012-11-26, 01:49)weilah Wrote: I was wondering if is it possible that now they give a worse stream quality?
Yes, because of the new content delivery network. The url for the high and low quality stream is the same. The quality is controlled by sending some informations, including a key phrase, to the server. This key phrase is embedded in the video header, which is unaccessible within xbmc.

I have some ideas how to deal with it, but it will take a while.
Hi Membrane,
you have been very quick, so thank you very much, btw something started to work, something not.
in FIVB directory nothing seems to work on my xbmc (v 0.21 of your updated plugin of course).

In anoter dir (cev...) some videos that I could not see before, now they works.

Andrea
(2012-11-26, 18:55)visco Wrote: in FIVB directory nothing seems to work on my xbmc (v 0.21 of your updated plugin of course).
Strange - I can play all videos. Are your requested videos available on the website?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports2