• 8(current)
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports
There is a new update ready (v0.23). I've made various improvements and fixes. Commercials are now displayed before livestreams.

I've implemented a workaround for the buffering videos. If you still encounter such issues, increase the delay time in the settings.
(2012-11-28, 23:35)membrane Wrote: There is a new update ready (v0.23). I've made various improvements and fixes. Commercials are now displayed before livestreams.

I've implemented a workaround for the buffering videos. If you still encounter such issues, increase the delay time in the settings.
I am not sure what is going on.

Code:
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.laola1live\default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from flvlib import tags
                                            ImportError: No module named flvlib
14:00:37 T:1736   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.laola1live
14:00:37 T:1736   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.laola1live) failed
[quote='ailingcoot' pid='1250966' dateline='1354169083']I am not sure what is going on.[/code]
I know what is going on. Accidently, I've included a new part to enable high quality videos again, but it isn't ready yet. Flvlib is part of it, but it isn't installed on most user systems. I will correct this error within an hour.

Thanks for submitting this error.
(2012-11-29, 15:55)membrane Wrote: [quote='ailingcoot' pid='1250966' dateline='1354169083']I am not sure what is going on.[/code]
I know what is going on. Accidently, I've included a new part to enable high quality videos again, but it isn't ready yet. Flvlib is part of it, but it isn't installed on most user systems. I will correct this error within an hour.

Thanks for submitting this error.

Thanks a lot.
I've modified the auto-play feature. It should work in every case now. The waiting time is also greatly reduced.

If you still experiencing unwanted behavior of the addon, please let me know.
membrane, why is only playing audio (live streaming event)? do you have any idea what i should change in the settings? im trying it on atv, mac, pc - no video. everything is on standard setting.

peace
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
It works fine here. Which stream was it?

Wir können uns auch auf Deutsch unterhalten Wink.
(2012-12-18, 10:54)membrane Wrote: It works fine here. Which stream was it?

Wir können uns auch auf Deutsch unterhalten Wink.

it does not matter what livestream.

Allgemein ist es egal welcher Live Stream. Alle funktionieren nicht. Es findet nur eine Audioübertragung statt, der Videokanal wird nicht berückstichtigt.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
@moneymaker: This is not a problem of my add-on. Anyway, post your log, please.

Big update this evening: it will be possible to play high quality videos again. I have to make some final adjustments, stay tuned Wink. Thanks to bluecop for his proxy.
Just in case you didn't noticed: HQ videos are enabled. Some contend is in even 720p. It is disabled by default, because it causes glitches on a majority of systems.

There is also a new update available. If a live-stream buffers, it will resume after five seconds. Ad shuffling has been improved.
Hi,

I am very new here and I am still waiting for my Rasperry Pi to install raspbmc.
My question:
If you visit the page: http://www.ittf.com/ittv (only table tennis sport)
you can find livestreams and videos on demand to watch. Behind this streams and videos there is a link to laola1.tv.
For example:
"http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=http://streamaccess.unas.tv/flash/24/111442.xml?streamid=111442%26partnerid=24"
Is here an easy way to develop an xbmc addon to surf and watch www.ittv.tv?
Thanks in advance ;-)
It is possible, but unfortunatly, I'm in the middle of my exams. I don't have time until March. I will create a dedicated add-on if I have the time.

Also don't get too excited, I have reports that some videos/livestreams don't work on the Pi.

If someone wants to borrow code: you are free to go, my add-ons are under GPL v2. Just beware of messy code.
(2013-02-14, 22:54)membrane Wrote: I don't have time until March.
Scratch that. The add-on is almost complete. Livestreams don't work right now, because they use a tricky system. I will release it this weekend.

The Laola1 Add-on will be updated in the next few days. I've made a few changes and removed the faulty entries. I've also found a way to get better thumbnails.
The update is finally ready and will be released in the next hours.

Changes:
- Ad handling improved
- HQ thumbails enabled
- Settings menu restucturized
- Option to use thumbnails as backdrops added
- Autoresume fixed
- More debug messages added
- Code cleanup
- Junk entries removed
- Switched to new version numbering scheme
- Next site problem in upcomming livestreams fixed
- Various improvements