• 3(current)
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports
membrane Wrote:Sorry for keeping you waiting but i don't have much time these days - my exam starts in a week. If i can afford some time I will update my addons.

By the way: saw that your laola1 plugin disappeared and just the Test Version for LIVE-Stream is there!

PS: saw your post in LiveStreams thread and wanted to ask, if you had found some time for this awesome plugin again? Laugh
are you still working on this addon? would be great!
losblancos Wrote:are you still working on this addon? would be great!

Yes I do. A language switch is still missing (I have to figure out how to implement this). Besides that, the addon is pretty much complete.
membrane Wrote:Yes I do. A language switch is still missing (I have to figure out how to implement this). Besides that, the addon is pretty much complete.

Where can we find that?
I still see your "Laola1 0.6 LIVE" version in the membrane repository and no other version and no version in your testing respository!

By the way: since the version 0.6 they have chaged the site a bit, the LIVE streams don't work anymore!
membrane Wrote:Yes I do. A language switch is still missing (I have to figure out how to implement this). Besides that, the addon is pretty much complete.

so livestreams are working now? couldn't test ist because laola1.tv seems to have some server problems
losblancos Wrote:so livestreams are working now? couldn't test ist because laola1.tv seems to have some server problems

At least the common type of livestreams is working (there may be another one).
membrane Wrote:At least the common type of livestreams is working (there may be another one).

I don't now what you mean with common type, but LIVE (like LIVE games) don't work.

@losblancos: And today they did work from the laola site itself, just not from the plugin. Watched the Malaga game!
PKOneTwo Wrote:I don't now what you mean with common type, but LIVE (like LIVE games) don't work.

The last ten events I watched worked fine (like squash).

PKOneTwo Wrote:@losblancos: And today they did work from the laola site itself, just not from the plugin. Watched the Malaga game!

I belive Soccer games uses an other kind of livestream. I couldn't debug this feature because of the seasons-break. They have only a limited number of slots for every livestream and I wasn't lucky enough to get one yesterday.
I could try it yesterday during the barcelona match and it seems like livestreams (football) aren't working yet.

Are you still working on this problem? would be really great! Smile
losblancos Wrote:Are you still working on this problem? would be really great! Smile

Yes. But I have to wait till the next match is on (and I need an open Slot).

I think I have the solution in an older, unpublished addon. It worked ~two months ago (the last game of the spanish liga), but only for last match. I was really confused because other livestreams didn't work. But now I figured out why.
ok. thanks a lot for your efforts.
Hi,
I would be interested specially in Live-Streams of "La Liga".
If possible you could provide me that old version you mentioned, which worked in the past.

Best Regards,
Rarkh
Rarkh Wrote:Hi,
I would be interested specially in Live-Streams of "La Liga".
If possible you could provide me that old version you mentioned, which worked in the past.

Sorry, I can't find an old one. But I know that the stream url contains 'hd-live' (or similar). This one static url streams every La Liga game (and possible more). The others are dynamic generated urls.

I will do some tests with the KHL-game this evening, I think it uses the same url.
I just updated on 0.7 but the spanish league isn't integrated in this version. Are there still problems with the livestreams?
losblancos Wrote:Are there still problems with the livestreams?

Yeah. But I pinpointed the problem.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports2