• 4(current)
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports
Bump. Also:

Good news everyone. La Liga and KHL livestreams are working now. Please tell me if you have any difficulties.

Known Bugs:
- "Live" links in video section
- new videos don't work
- messy code
not working on atv2 No
i get an script error (version 0.8)

regards
membrane Wrote:Bump. Also:

Good news everyone. La Liga and KHL livestreams are working now. Please tell me if you have any difficulties.

Known Bugs:
- "Live" links in video section
- new videos don't work
- messy code

Hi,

I'm not an expert, but I will try to help you. I have just downloaded your add-on... THANKS A LOT! You should consider "Donations" button Tongue

Now my info:

- First I get an error, I couldn't find the fix here, so to inform other people... the error is the next (see xbmc.log)

Code:
18:56:45 T:2971659120  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:56:45 T:2971659120   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
18:56:45 T:2971659120   ERROR: Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/home/jorgitosms/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.laola1live/default.py', 3, 7, 'coding: utf$
18:56:45 T:2971659120   ERROR: SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/home/jorgitosms/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.laola1live/default.py', 3, 7, 'coding: utf-8\$
18:56:45 T:6733472   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.laola1live
18:56:45 T:6733472   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.laola1live) failed

This error means that there is some not-supported character. Even I live in Germany I use spanish language, so ü and similar characters are not compatible. To solve it I just edited "default.py" in line 240 to remove a ü.

- Second note. By default the plugin has a Region configuration in "International", so La Liga is not appearing in "Live" folder. For those that lives in Germany, just change it to Germany Tongue

- Third note. I haven't tested it so deeply, but when I tried to play a live event, it seems that it is frozen (it takes around 20 to 30 seconds to start) and then a black screen appears because it starts with "Pause" situation. Just press "Space" and La Liga is on your TV!

- Four note: I run an Ubuntu 11.04 in a not so powerful media center. The streaming in the Web browser (Firefox or Chrome) is so bad... with your plugin is almost perfect.

Thanks and keep running!
I'm aware of that problem. I don't understand how Python handles different charsets. I removed the encoding declaration (# -*- coding: latin-1 -*-) because I thought it was a source of a problem. This works fine on Dharma, but newer builds refuse to work if they find a special character (e.g. ä, ö, ü, ß).

I've switched my dev-pc to pre-eden, so this won't happen anymore.
I'm trying it with the KHL match Riga-Minsk (kickoff 15 minutes ago) but it's not working for me (Version 0.9)

edit: ATV2
losblancos Wrote:I'm trying it with the KHL match Riga-Minsk (kickoff 15 minutes ago) but it's not working for me (Version 0.9)

edit: ATV2

Did you check the livestream on the website via browser? The livestream "slots" are limited. Could you add the xbmc.log to your post if you encounter this error next time?

The La Liga livestream is working right now.
membrane Wrote:Did you check the livestream on the website via browser? The livestream "slots" are limited. Could you add the xbmc.log to your post if you encounter this error next time?

hi i am new at forum ,i want to download your add on (laola)but it disapear on first page where you gave link
elentz Wrote:hi i am new at forum ,i want to download your add on (laola)but it disapear on first page where you gave link

I think you've tried an older version, which was hosted at some file sharing services. Download my repository and install it. You will find a new entry in the "Get addons" section, something like "Membranes video addons". The option to install the Laola1 addon is in there. If you install it this way, it will update itself in the future, if a new version is available.
membrane Wrote:Did you check the livestream on the website via browser? The livestream "slots" are limited. Could you add the xbmc.log to your post if you encounter this error next time?

yes, the livestream was working on the website. I tried it during the real madrid an barcelona match again but got the same error "one more item failed to play..."

I'll send you the log for the espanyol-getafe match this evening.

thanks again for your efforts.
membrane Wrote:I think you've tried an older version, which was hosted at some file sharing services. Download my repository and install it. You will find a new entry in the "Get addons" section, something like "Membranes video addons". The option to install the Laola1 addon is in there. If you install it this way, it will update itself in the future, if a new version is available.

I installed ,it works ,thanks Smile
losblancos Wrote:yes, the livestream was working on the website. I tried it during the real madrid an barcelona match again but got the same error "one more item failed to play..."

sorry, couldn't try it yesterday. I'll send yout the log for the real madrid match tomorrow.
losblancos Wrote:yes, the livestream was working on the website. I tried it during the real madrid an barcelona match again but got the same error "one more item failed to play..."

Hallo, just FYI since I updated to v 0.9 La Liga Live events are not working anymore Sad

I get no error message. If I select the ongoing match, press enter and nothing happens. I could navigate to other events, but nothing happens. At the same time I tried with a Curling live event, and it worked correctly, but with La Liga, no way.

Let me know if you need any test.

Regards and thanks!

EDIT: The version is not clear. When I execute the add-on, it says V0.9, but when I go to installation and configuration, it says v0.8 so no way to track.
I know. I've fixed this two hours ago, but I have trouble uploading it.

If you want to fix it by yourself, replace "hdlaola_2_0.swf" with "hdlaola_2_4.swf". This wont happen again in the future.
membrane Wrote:I know. I've fixed this two hours ago, but I have trouble uploading it.

If you want to fix it by yourself, replace "hdlaola_2_0.swf" with "hdlaola_2_4.swf". This wont happen again in the future.

Perfectly working thanks to your indications.
Again :-D THANKS! And do not hesitate to ask for test!

Vielen dank!
membrane Wrote:If you want to fix it by yourself, replace "hdlaola_2_0.swf" with "hdlaola_2_4.swf". This wont happen again in the future.

I still got problems with the plugin. So here is my log file - perhaps it helps you.

http://cl.ly/3A3z3a3K2o0z421k451a
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports2