BR Movie tool - Download trailers from youtube
Hi,

I'm really looking forward to trying this, however are my files/folders and not named in the manner that this will recognise... xbmc recognises them perfectly, they are in this format...

Folder name:
"MovieName.Date.codec-used.sound-type.resolution.avi"
Will this app still recognise my files and just disregard the non-relevant info (just as xbmc does) or will it set the app looking for a movie trailer called "movie.year.h.264.ac3.720p.avi trailer"

Does this mean i need to rename my movie filder list again :-( or (like xbmc) can you have the app ignore irrelivant information.

Keep up the good work, this is an amazing tool and really hoping to get it working soon.
it s easy to get fixed.

I will work on it.

Cheers
hey guys,

new release.

small changes:

Fixed - Issue 2: Support movies in a single directory (Flat hierarchy
Fixed - Issue 3: Save setting
Fixed - Include list of string to be removed from the search criteria.
Thanks Smile
This is an excellent tool. All it needs is hd-trailers.net support and it would be perfect.
Finally someone took the challenge!
This will be a must have!
Maybe this could be a joint work with the developer of Ember and incorporate the code into the Ember managerHuh
Hi,

one question for what do you all download trailers locally isn't it wasting space
if you can get trailer on-the-fly?

Greetz X23
x23piracy Wrote:Hi,

one question for what do you all download trailers locally isn't it wasting space
if you can get trailer on-the-fly?

Greetz X23

YouTube links sometimes go down so the trailers don't work. Also buffering is never gonna be an issue if they're stored locally Smile
great work! thanks a lot! Laugh
but +1 for the possibility to apend a free choosable keyword to the search string to get trailers in other languages than english
good point!!!

I will change it!!!!
flaviosa Wrote:good point!!!

I will change it!!!!

thank you man!
youre my hero of the century!! Laugh
Hi,

here is something unimportant but bad looking typo:

The important things are open issues on googlecode Wink
A little button with "?" for the trailer file format settings would be fine
so anyone don't need to take advise if <filename> may work Wink
And i think normally the . (dot) should be visible as separation.

How do you filter videos from youtube?
Do you use the api?
or do you use the ordinary advanced search options (for example to filter hd content)?

Greetz X23
For me the download works too, but how can I force only trailers in HD quality? All downloaded trailers are in mp4 and very small. Sad
Hi,

@flaviosa

any update on this?
What about releasing the source code to this, is it planned?

EDIT:

It seems flaviosa is taking some holiday Wink
Wazzup man?

Greetz X23
I realize it's been a few weeks since this thread has had any activity, but I wanted to say that this tool is great! I've been able to download trailers for almost all of my movie collection.

I do have a couple little questions though? My movies are setup in the following way:

Z:\movies\the incredibles\video_ts\video_ts.ifo
Z:\movies\finding nemo\video_ts\video_ts.ifo
etc.

I use the standard video_ts folder structure so there are no files inside of the main movie folder (i.e. the "finding nemo" folder does not contain any files, only the video_ts and audio_ts folders).

When I run the program with Z:\movies as the directory and the appropriate options set (individual folder for each movie, use folder names for lookup), the program doesn't download any trailers. However, if I add a blank file in the movie name directory (i.e. add a file.mpg in the "finding nemo" directory) everything works just fine and all the trailers are downloaded.

It appears that the program is looking for a file in the directory even though I have the "use folder names for lookup" box checked. Is this a bug, or by design?

I also wonder if it's somehow possible to add more than 1 lookup directory at a time? I have my movies setup in multiple directories (1 for kids, 1 for adults) and would really like to automate the setup.

I'll add these to the "issues" page on the website as well, but wanted to bring them to everyone's general attention.

Thanks again for a great program!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BR Movie tool - Download trailers from youtube1