• 13(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
sorry i didn't know.

I seen it and didn't have my Apple TV to check.
Hi Liam
wanted to say a big thankyou for a great plug in.
Much appreciated.
now can watch Irish tv in england :-)
Totally new to this

If i buy a jailbroken AppleTV2 will this plugin work or do i need a particular flavour of jailbreak ?

Its for me ma to watch RTE in England, she a bit giddy about it Big Grin
I am a total noob with xbmc Sad i have installed VODie 1.1.3 it loads i can see all tyhe channels and programmes but when i choose something i get the working symbol for about 5 seconds then nothing happens, any help would be much appreciated,
scott178 Wrote:I am a total noob with xbmc Sad i have installed VODie 1.1.3 it loads i can see all tyhe channels and programmes but when i choose something i get the working symbol for about 5 seconds then nothing happens, any help would be much appreciated,

Try the Aer TV section, I get the live streams from there. I use the RTE ones on the main page for catchup programs
rossglass Wrote:Try the Aer TV section, I get the live streams from there. I use the RTE ones on the main page for catchup programs

... and make sure you have the correct up to date version. 1.1.3g recommended. Most things work with the previous 1.1.3f too. Earlier versions no longer work due to changes on the content websites.
Just came across this plugin for the old xbmc.. Tnx!

Working great!
Just wondering how I see AerTV stations ?

I wanted to watch the Rugby today on Network2,

But when i open VODie I see RTE / TV3/ TG4 / An Lar / Irish Radio / Recently watched / Favorites.

But no Network2

Am i missing a part of the addon ?
NeVeREire Wrote:Just wondering how I see AerTV stations ?

I wanted to watch the Rugby today on Network2,

But when i open VODie I see RTE / TV3/ TG4 / An Lar / Irish Radio / Recently watched / Favorites.

But no Network2

Am i missing a part of the addon ?

Not near a computer to check, but sounds like you might have an old version installed.
Do you have the latest 1.1.3g version off github?

This should show you aertv as an option. RTE live streams are under aer tv
Hi all it seems that rte player and tv3 have sopped working on the apple stuff but rte works fine on windows here is the log http://pastebin.com/EniZVem6 tv3 is not working at all. Thanks
Slatri Wrote:Hi all it seems that rte player and tv3 have sopped working on the apple stuff but rte works fine on windows here is the log http://pastebin.com/EniZVem6 tv3 is not working at all. Thanks

Howdy

Tried both RTE (Late Late, gawd help us) and TV3 (Champion's League) and both work for me, on my test machine - Windows 7 running XBMC Eden RC1. If you have specific not-working programs I can take a look at those later.

The error in your log, HTTP 500, is a server side error (an error on the website, not on XBMC side). Perhaps it was some temporary glitch?

But as it's working for me, well ... it will be hard to tie down.
Did anything change on your AppleTV gizmo?

If it remains not working on AppleTV maybe we'll make a debug version to collect targeted logs.
Hey Liam

Still not working on the apple tv I am going to try to replacing it and crossing my fingers Oo (My have you tried turning it off and turn it on again moment)
Master plan failed damn you IT crowd for getting my hopes up. I have no idea works fine on windows. here is the latest log http://pastebin.com/7yQ4q30D
So you have an XBMC install on Windows, and that works OK?
But the one on the ApplyTV doesn't work, is that right?

BTW I have tried it on one of my "production" Linux systems and that works fine too.
It is all fine Liam it is my setup for the getting around the irish ip should have looked into it better before I started to scream the sky is falling Big Grin Thanks for looking
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41