• 16(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
Is anyone else having problems with the Live TV on Aer please ? It has not worked since last week .

Thanks .
(2012-06-29, 08:41)Easterbunny Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the Live TV on Aer please ? It has not worked since last week .

Thanks .

Having the same issue. No AerTV at all! Was working fine up until a few days ago. AerTV update something?
I keep getting a script failed error when trying to load aertv.
Yip, down for me too
Anything happening with this repo?
Can we Irish on here try getting something up and running here, the rest have add-ons, what's up with us? I'm willing to help, need guidance.
What's wrong with this plugin?
It doesn't work anymore, is it because I'm in USA?

I'll try re-installing VanZan if you're saying it works.
Can't get anything live!
Hasn't been working for a good while now. I had been using the RTE 1 and 2 streams off Navi-X but they're down too
So is it or isn't it working for anyone else?
Same here, plugin down, no live feeds
Any chance someone could resurrect this please? Only thing still working for me is TV3.
(2012-11-10, 22:21)VanZan Wrote: Any chance someone could resurrect this please? Only thing still working for me is TV3.

I agree, anyone please help. I am in the US and would love to see this woking again.

Vipz
Aertv have said they would create an add-on for xbmc if there was enough of a demand, send them an email, see if anything happens?
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41