• 5(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
I don't suppose anybody else is having trouble with RTE programmes with the plugin? Also if I try renaming the plugin to something like "VODie" I get a script error. Sad Anybody out there feel my pain?
VanZan Wrote:I don't suppose anybody else is having trouble with RTE programmes with the plugin? Also if I try renaming the plugin to something like "VODie" I get a script error. Sad Anybody out there feel my pain?

Nope, just tried it there, it's working fine for me.

What specific programs are you having trouble with, or is it all of them?
What's your XBMC system? Mine is Ubuntu 10.04 with whichever XBMC is in the repos (I think XBMC 10.1)
liamf Wrote:Nope, just tried it there, it's working fine for me.

What specific programs are you having trouble with, or is it all of them?
What's your XBMC system? Mine is Ubuntu 10.04 with whichever XBMC is in the repos (I think XBMC 10.1)

Thanks for the reply liam. I have had problems with "About the House" and "Home and Away" with the programmes playing for about two minutes then stopping (or if it's the first half it will skip to the second). I watched "Emmerdale" tonight from the TV3 section and it played faultlessly. It's just the RTE stuff causing problems.

I'm using XBMC on a creaky old XBOX! Smile
VanZan Wrote:Thanks for the reply liam. I have had problems with "About the House" and "Home and Away" with the programmes playing for about two minutes then stopping (or if it's the first half it will skip to the second). I watched "Emmerdale" tonight from the TV3 section and it played faultlessly. It's just the RTE stuff causing problems.

I just tried "About the House" from the RTE back catalog and it worked fine for me, no sign of trouble.

Quote:I'm using XBMC on a creaky old XBOX! Smile

Jebus. That is creaky. I'm afraid I have more a prosaic and modern nettop-type system.
Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/2iyKi2eV

If anyone could help I'd be most grateful! Smile
Just found this add-on and I must say this is excellent. Nice work lads, very nice work
I keep get script fail on the magnetwebtv and was wondering is anybody else having trouble?
Yeah - I've seen the script fail over the last couple of days as well. Anyone know whats going on or how to resolve it?
Hi,

Have patched t0mm0's version to work again after Magnet tweaked their website slightly.

As before, simply replace the file plugin.video.vodie/resources/lib/MagnetWebTvScrapper.py with this one
Thank you nick
Works like a charm Laugh
Cheers for that Nick
but the TV3 option isn't working anymore Sad
the aertv is working perfectly though thanks to the patch. Any idea what's causing the tv3 one to fail? programmes load up (list of 4 or 5 with a date beside them, but upon selecting, the script fails, most likely caused by tv3 changing something, but i'm unsure where to look.)
I fixed it last time ... I will try to find some time to take a look at it again

(I don't actually use it so I didn't notice it was broke :-) )
excellent, thank you.
lusephur Wrote:excellent, thank you.

Well, perhaps not to excellent. I took a look last night and TV3 have indeed redone their website.

It is no longer at all obvious what the URLs for episodes are ... which is the first part of the problem.

Still looking
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41