• 1(current)
NOX - an ATV like skin [BETA for testing]
Lightbulb 
NOX has grown up and his friends are calling him QUARTZ.

=====
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Cool, I like it a lot!

You may want to consider a different name, though, since there is already Aeon Nox
I'm open for suggestions. I spent all afternoon thinking about proper name and came only with this :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

nice look mate!
Would be interesting to see how this runs on an ATV2. Been thinking of getting one for my bedroom so I can still watch movies in there if I want to....
Pecinko,

Nice job mate. Tell me does Nox = Set ? I really like the minimalist look you have going there, make sure you release this one.Wink Also like the iOS inspired dots on the bottom of the screen to show that there is a menu and scrollbar available by going left or right.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Wow. This cam from no where! GREAT work.
wyrm Wrote:Also like the iOS inspired dots on the bottom of the screen to show that there is a menu and scrollbar available by going left or right.
Yup, smart idea indeed Smile
Nice, clean and simple! Congrats
opm881 Wrote:Would be interesting to see how this runs on an ATV2. Been thinking of getting one for my bedroom so I can still watch movies in there if I want to....

Although I can't test it on ATV at the moment, I think it would be one of the speediest ones. It's really lightweight.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

wyrm Wrote:Nice job mate. Tell me does Nox = Set ?

Well Set was 1080 and had covers view in movie library. When Foundation was released I recoded everything to 720p hoping for best performance achievable on ATV2.

But, yeah, it's basically what you saw a couple of months ago with some added features, which should help you hide stuff away from kids and make them custom submenu items.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Jaypeg Wrote:Nice, clean and simple! Congrats

Thanks to all of you guys, I really hope I managed to achieve this :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Original name Rolleyes
Big_Noid Wrote:Original name Rolleyes

Be creative, propose better one Nod
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Although I can't test it on ATV at the moment, I think it would be one of the speediest ones. It's really lightweight.

it is really fast on the ATV2 Big Grin
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOX - an ATV like skin [BETA for testing]6