[Bug] Inconsistent Watched Indicators
Ah, my mistake. And, I was going to quote you the known fix, until I realized I was quoting you to yourself so thought better of that. Smile

If it's just outright broken, maybe delete, and install fresh from git. Other than that, fresh out of ideas.
haha, no worries.

TV Show watched icons work fine in 1.0.8 (addon repo), but Movies do not show the icon for me.

In 1.0.9 (GIT) the TV show icons are a bit touchy and require the temp fix as previously mentioned.

Seems there is something a foot with this part of the skin, be it Addon Repo or Git version. I have not been able to track it down though. (I'm no skinner/coder though)
I find that I only get the Watched icons for Movies in the "Wall" view. No other view seems to show the tick on any of the movie icons.

Is this just me or are there others out there that have this?

I was getting it on 1.2.0 and have just tried downloading and using 2.0.0, but this has the same effect.
I dont see watched icons for TV shows or movies. This is using the latest Dharma approved simplicity.

Not sure what causes it.
t2ffn Wrote:I dont see watched icons for TV shows or movies. This is using the latest Dharma approved simplicity.

Not sure what causes it.

Can anyone track down a version where they do work and tell me the version number?
To learn more, click here.
For me, TV show indicators worked on 1.0.8 that was / is in the addon repo. I will double check, but I don't think Movies watched icons worked on this version either.

I will download again and reply later.

I'm using XBMC Live which is linux so could be something simple like a capital letter used somewhere, ie watched-icon.jpg or Watched-icon.jpg for instance.

Let me know if you want to test anything on a 10.1 Dharma Live box.

Thanks
Any chance I can remove the watched overlay completely from TV Shows?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug] Inconsistent Watched Indicators0