[Linux/AppleTV] Screen Colors
All

I did the Unbutu minimal Linux Install, an also included the HDMI/Audio fixed and all was working well with the alsamixer.

I was experimenting with getting other parts working when this happened:

Any hints or suggestions appreciated !

I really don't want to have to do a factory restore and start over..
This occurs because Ubuntu can read the video ram from the EFI remapping but it cannot modify it. You need to change your video settings under frontrow OS.
Sam.Nazarko Wrote:This occurs because Ubuntu can read the video ram from the EFI remapping but it cannot modify it. You need to change your video settings under frontrow OS.

Sam, do you know of a way to do this if we've DD'd one of your images onto the drive, essentially replacing frontrow?

I've been stuck in a spot to where I can't update the core OS, only XBMC because of this problem. (yay for not installing security updates, hehe).
n2deep Wrote:Sam, do you know of a way to do this if we've DD'd one of your images onto the drive, essentially replacing frontrow?

I've been stuck in a spot to where I can't update the core OS, only XBMC because of this problem. (yay for not installing security updates, hehe).

If the problem persists, you will likely have to change your video settings in frontrow os sorry. As for security updates, they are not necessary -- you are firewalled (hopefully) behind a router via NAT, and so you are very secure

You could try a different connection i.e. component, or by modifying your xorg.conf file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux/AppleTV] Screen Colors0