Better Way to Display Movie Sets?
Is there any scope for updating the way movie sets are displayed in this (and other) skins?

I use the showcase view at the moment, and it's just annoying how unpolished sets look compared to all the other films.

For instance, a set that contains all blurays has a dvd case in showcase view? Any chance to fix that?

Also, there is no info or extra thumbs displayed for a set. Any chance we could display the contained films in the info section, and maybe each films fanart as an extrathumb or something?

I can't be the only one this annoys surely, hence why I'm asking here!
dannycorker Wrote:Is there any scope for updating the way movie sets are displayed in this (and other) skins?

I use the showcase view at the moment, and it's just annoying how unpolished sets look compared to all the other films.

For instance, a set that contains all blurays has a dvd case in showcase view? Any chance to fix that?

Also, there is no info or extra thumbs displayed for a set. Any chance we could display the contained films in the info section, and maybe each films fanart as an extrathumb or something?

I can't be the only one this annoys surely, hence why I'm asking here!

There's no way to know at the top level what the content is in the set, thus it defaults to the standard case. As for the extra thumbs/fanart, do you mean to display them at the top level? I really don't think that is possible at the moment.
-stoli-
There is an addon for movie sets :
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
but it require the skin support it
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
stoli Wrote:There's no way to know at the top level what the content is in the set, thus it defaults to the standard case. As for the extra thumbs/fanart, do you mean to display them at the top level? I really don't think that is possible at the moment.

humferier Wrote:There is an addon for movie sets :
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
but it require the skin support it

Any chance of neon support for the sets add on stoli? I saw you posted in the thread a while ago expressing interest?
stoli Wrote:There's no way to know at the top level what the content is in the set, thus it defaults to the standard case. As for the extra thumbs/fanart, do you mean to display them at the top level? I really don't think that is possible at the moment.

Also, about it defaulting to the standard case - can it be detected as a set, and replace the dvd case with a set case perhaps?
I agree. I use dark showcase view + show extra thumbs. For movie sets, the extra thumbs windows are empty and their is not overall movie summary. I agree that it would be great if Neon supported the movie set addon or if it did a better job of dealing with movie sets. Perhaps Neon could display the first movie extra thumbs in the set like XBMC does with the fanart? As for the movie plot, I am not sure about this....
Any word on if MovieSets works with Neon yet?
I'm pretty sure movie sets are a planned automated implementation to Eden, or perhaps before that even. If that's the case, I doubt there would be much point to creating extensive support in the skin now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better Way to Display Movie Sets?0