Solved Harmony Hub WITHOUT bluetooth
Hi guys!
Just bought the Logitech Harmony Hub along with the Companion Remote, really love it. But I have a really hard time adding my Kodi device (HTPC).
I am forced to pair the hub with the computer via bluetooth, I cannot find any way to use infrared (e.g. the "old" mce remote). Problem is, the computer is not equipped with a bluetooth unit.

Any suggestion? I find it very unlikely that I cannot add such a IR device.
This works for me. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Comp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZIILLI/ref...io9luoFU5o

Sent from my SM-G935V
Thanks for your reply.
Okay, I will keep that in mind. It will be my last resort though, I am more interested in controlling it with IT.

Efit: Can you start and shut it down with that adapter?
Got it work, needed to add the manufacture name of the computer.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-01, 22:16)Exile82 Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
Okay, I will keep that in mind. It will be my last resort though, I am more interested in controlling it with IT.

Efit: Can you start and shut it down with that adapter?
I am able to shut it down or hibernate. I haven't tried waking it or powering on. I use plex more so than kodi.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony Hub WITHOUT bluetooth0