• 2(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
icky Wrote:[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?n5c65x2ah146amp][/url]

however...... it starts half way thru the movie on some and stops nearly immediately on others.
Starting half-way through the movie could be a sign that I'm not correctly sorting the multi-file movies correctly. Which movie in particular was this?
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
bradvido88 Wrote:Starting half-way through the movie could be a sign that I'm not correctly sorting the multi-file movies correctly. Which movie in particular was this?

well it only scrpaes about 10 movies for me but all 10 start incorrectly..

500 days of summer
127 hours

etc
etc

cheers for the search filter Smile
Hmm, my movies start correctly from IceFilms.
You can check by opening up the .strm where that movie is located in {dropbox}\Movies.

It should look something like this:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.megaupload.com%2F%3Fd%3D1IZJI7H0%26w%3D719%26h%3D349&mode=200&name=Source+%231+%7C+MU+%7C+Part+1
plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.megaupload.com%2F%3Fd%3DQU0CAKEI%26w%3D719%26h%3D349&mode=200&name=Source+%231+%7C+MU+%7C+Part+2
Notice how the first line ends in Part+1 and the second line is Part+2.
Check your .strm file and see if they are in the correct order.
bradvido88 Wrote:Hmm, my movies start correctly from IceFilms.
You can check by opening up the .strm where that movie is located in {dropbox}\Movies.

It should look something like this:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.megaupload.com%2F%3Fd%3D1IZJI7H0%26w%3D719%26h%3D349&mode=200&name=Source+%231+%7C+MU+%7C+Part+1
plugin://plugin.video.icefilms/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.megaupload.com%2F%3Fd%3DQU0CAKEI%26w%3D719%26h%3D349&mode=200&name=Source+%231+%7C+MU+%7C+Part+2
Notice how the first line ends in Part+1 and the second line is Part+2.
Check your .strm file and see if they are in the correct order.

cheers for the info,

2 things... first off can't use & in xml Smile

and also with the episodes how can i turn the multi part selcection off i the xmlHuh

cheers for the help bud
how do i filter the tv episodes... adjusted the xml like you suggested but it is now scanning every single tv show in the a-z directories folder..... thats a lot of shows!!! i tried <filter> but it gave me an xml error
Having a little trouble with the download linkHuh
icky Wrote:how do i filter the tv episodes... adjusted the xml like you suggested but it is now scanning every single tv show in the a-z directories folder..... thats a lot of shows!!! i tried <filter> but it gave me an xml error
Remove any recursive="true" attributes in any parent elements.

xboxkid Wrote:Having a little trouble with the download linkHuh
Hmm... not sure.... I just tried it and it worked.
bradvido88 Wrote:Remove any recursive="true" attributes in any parent elements.

Hmm... not sure.... I just tried it and it worked.

<!--Download HD movies from Icefilms plugin -->
<IceFilms path="plugin://plugin.video.icefilms" multi_part="true" recursive="true">
<subfolder name="Movies/HD 720p/Popular" type="movies" movie_set=" IceFilms" download="true" >
<filter><!--filter for specific titles I want -->
<regexp>(500 days of summer|127 hours|district 9|Kick-ass|black swan|salt|The King's Speach|Easy A|Tangled)</regexp>
</filter>
<exclude><!--Only want hi-def, not DVD quality-->
<contains>/dvd</contains>
<contains>DVDRip</contains>
</exclude>
</subfolder>

<subfolder name="TV Shows/A-Z Directories" type="episodes">
<subfolder name="F/Family Guy (1999)" recursive="true"/>
<subfolder name="B/Baywatch (1989)" recursive="true"/>
<subfolder name="G/Goodnight Sweetheart (1993)" recursive="true"/>
</subfolder>

thats what i have for the icefilms section of the xml..... where should i remove the recursive as i cant see one in the parent folderHuh
found where to remove the recursive, and all tv shows i selected scan into library fine but now your program doesnt want to change them to strm filesHuh

http://www.mediafire.com/?y0gds34l8puo2d3
have noticed i can rename all of the mpg to strm and they wokr once scaned in which is a bit of a chore... but dont mind doing it as to have them in the library is ace!

cheers for the program bud
icky Wrote:have noticed i can rename all of the mpg to strm and they wokr once scaned in which is a bit of a chore... but dont mind doing it as to have them in the library is ace!

cheers for the program bud
You never have to change them to .strm's manually.
In fact, that workaround will work only for TV shows because of a quirk in XBMC's video scanner.

Sounds like something got messed up with all the changes you've made.

You could try starting from scratch:

1. Delete everything inside TV Shows, Movies, and Music Videos folders.
  2. Clean XBMC's video library.
  3. Delete all .db files in the dist folder of this program.
  4. Run this program again.
Also, & in XML is represented by: &amp;
cheers for the help bud,

just a quick one, once baywatch has been scanned to the library, i can remove it from the config.xml file so that the script runs quicker yeah?

but obviously add it back in if the streams start failing so that it updates the streams again??/

also is there anyway to get rid of the playback failed dialog... have tried the esc key but that kills the already playing video and have also tried return but that kills it as wellHuh?
xboxkid Wrote:Having a little trouble with the download linkHuh

having the same trouble, is there an alternate download as i would like to test this out, thanks Smile
I want to give this a try but the download link for the script gives a 404 error.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Sorry bout the 404's. Just a typo. It's fixed now.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10