• 43(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
@Jeax, make sure you use the latest 1.4.1. There was a fix put in that fixed subsonic scraping. EDIT: Nevermind, i see you use a period to seperate the series title and name. That's currently not supported but i'll add it in.

@nutt318, you can run it on your more powerful windows box and just have it talk to the raspberry pi over the network. There should be no need to run it on the Pi directly.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
@bradvido88

I think I got it figured out on to why the java process was dying or just saying 'killed' As the Raspberry Pi only has 512mb of memory only 256mb are for the OS, the other 256mb is for the video. Anyways doing some googling when the java process just dies its running out of system memory. Come to find out the version of XBMC I'm running on my RPi (raspbmc) went away with a swap file/partition. So I created a swap file and reran your script and its gotten alot further than before. It takes about 10x as long but I think its working.

Thanks for the help!
Hi is there a YouTube video explaining any of this? I have trouble fully understanding how to use this. Thanks! Big Grin
@fatlumkin

What plugin are you trying to use with the XBMC.MyLibrary? You may want to explain on what your trying to do, may help give us a better idea what your trying to do.
Opps, Sorry! I want to use it with IceFilms, or a plugin that contains HD content and link it to my XBMC Library. Anyway of accomplishing that would be FANTASTIC! Big Grin
Hello, first of all thank for this great software,

sadly .strm Files aren't generated anymore after I updated to Frodo beta2 (of course did I update XBMC.Library to 1.4.2).

Code:
12/06/2012 04:38:36 PM INFO    Archiving        192.168.178.21:9090 sent announcement: {"method":"VideoLibrary.OnScanFinished","params":{"sender":"xbmc","data":null},"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
12/06/2012 04:38:36 PM DEBUG   Archiving        VideoLibrary.OnScanFinished announcement revieved from JSON-RPC listener on 192.168.178.21:9090
12/06/2012 04:38:36 PM ERROR   Archiving        Unexpected, params data is null
12/06/2012 04:39:04 PM DEBUG   Archiving        HTTP response code is: 200
12/06/2012 04:39:04 PM DEBUG   Archiving        JSON-RPC Response:
                                   {"id":"1","jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"

-------------------------------- Here is the list file (episodes) XBMC.MyLibrary Found (deleted for readability --------------------------------------------------

12/06/2012 04:39:04 PM DEBUG   Archiving        Found 100 files and 0 directories in FreeCable/USA/Burn Notice/All Videos
12/06/2012 04:39:04 PM ERROR   Archiving        Error while parsing json: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["runtime"] not a string.
                                   org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["runtime"] not a string.
                                   org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:639)
                                   com.bradvido.xbmc.jsonrpc.XbmcJsonRpcSender.getFiles(XbmcJsonRpcSender.java:113)
                                   com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.MyLibraryJsonRpc.getFilesInSubfolder(MyLibraryJsonRpc.java:63)
                                   com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.MyLibraryJsonRpc.getFilesInSubfolder(MyLibraryJsonRpc.java:197)
                                   com.bradvido.mylibrary.util.MyLibraryJsonRpc.getFilesInSubfolder(MyLibraryJsonRpc.java:197)
                                   com.bradvido.mylibrary.importer.importVideos(importer.java:389)
                                   com.bradvido.mylibrary.importer.main(importer.java:52)

12/06/2012 04:39:04 PM WARN    Archiving        Failed to list files (attempt 1 of 3) for dir: plugin://plugin.video.free.cable/?url="Series%2FBurn+Notice"&mode="usa"&sitemode="allvideos"&thumb="http%3A%2F%2Fthetvdb.com%2Fbanners%2Fposters%2F80270-2.jpg"&fanart="http%3A%2F%2Fthetvdb.com%2Fbanners%2Ffanart%2Foriginal%2F80270-6.jpg"&name="All+Videos"&tvdb_id="80270"

So if I see this right: Everything is working fine, XBMC.Library finds the episodes, but can not archive them. This is the same for every default SearchFilter and my previous working FreeCable and XBMCFlicks.

I used the 1.4.2 default Config.xml (edited only dropbox and Webserver), tried my old, working (in Eden) Search Filters and Config.xml settings (in every combination), and tried everything in 1.4.1 aswell.

Has someone an idea, what I could try next?
@jackad
I haven't tested in frodo b2 yet, but I see that there was a change with the way the runtime property is returned in the JSON response. I'll have to update to fix this.

You can either wait for the update, or install Frodo beta1
@bradvido88

Is there any way to use XBMC.MyLibrary with IceFilms?
@bradvido88

Thanks for your quick response, I'm happy to wait for an update.

I'm quite patient, if I know that it's not a configuration problem.
But when I think I did something wrong, it drives me mad. Smile

One little thing:
XBMC.MyLibrary deleted everything in the dropbox, including the Movies and TV Shows folders.
I think I saw ( in the debug.log?) that you have already a safety mechanism that nothing should be deleted when errors occur, but this did not prevent the deletion in this case.

As I said it's not a big deal for me since I have a backup, and will hopefully have a working XBMC.MyLibrary in the future. Wink
But I thought, this may be something you don't want XBMC.MyLibrary to do.

(2012-12-07, 00:55)fatilumkin Wrote: @bradvido88

Is there any way to use XBMC.MyLibrary with IceFilms?

No. It is intentionally disabled.
It looks like XBMC changed the name of the video database from videos72.db in beta 1 to videos75.db in beta 2. There's a setting in config.xml that sets the name of the videos db, I wonder (because I haven't tried it) if that's the problem.
To be safe, i'd change it in the XML to the correct version.

If you use Frodo, you will not need the video db setting at all (it's all done w/ JSON-RPC)
(2012-12-06, 18:23)bradvido88 Wrote: @jackad
I haven't tested in frodo b2 yet, but I see that there was a change with the way the runtime property is returned in the JSON response. I'll have to update to fix this.

You can either wait for the update, or install Frodo beta1

First off, I wanted to thank you for a fantastic tool. I tried to resolve the issue regarding the json attribute, but it seems the crux of the logic is in another library btv.tools.jar. If need some help with code updates, Pm me. Smile
Is there a way to scrape multiple subfolders with a limit to each folder (25-50per)? I am trying to scrape Amazon>Featured Movies>All Genres and was wondering if it is possible to limit each subfolder without writing each a scraper for each genre. Also how does the limit work? Does it go down the list as listed by the view type e.g. By Rating/Descending?
hey. this is great!! thanks so much for making this. is there any chance that this will be standard some day on an upcomming release? i sure hope so.

long live XBMC!
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10