(2013-05-08 02:06)spyder Wrote: I decided to give this a try to see if I could help. First off, are you getting errors when trying to run this, you have some typos in your xml code. Path should be:
<YouTube path="plugin://plugin.video.youtube" recursive="true" > (notice the double //) also your subfolder should only have (/) to separate folders.
Also I tried scraping a folder in My Subscriptions and got a 'couldn't find folder' error(everything was correct), I then tried scraping the "New Subscription Videos" folder and that worked.
Thank you that worked. I tried several things and seems like I lost track of what and where I was changing. That is why I wanted a second set of eyes. All is good now.