• 6(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
http://pastebin.com/bjMUdEyK

Spent the last few hours trying unsuccessfully to get this to work. Everything seems okay till it scans the subdirectories; any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Invincer Wrote:http://pastebin.com/bjMUdEyK

Spent the last few hours trying unsuccessfully to get this to work. Everything seems okay till it scans the subdirectories; any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Looks like a JSON-RPC problem. are you using XBMC 10.1 or a nightly build?
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
A nightly build (was from the 17th of April). I saw you had said it should work with the nightlies, is it possible it doesn't with some? What is the most recent nightly it definitely should work with? i tried using Raw and Curl, by name and by the IP; same results of not working though. Tried moving my folders to C also, like someone mentioned helping previously, still same results.
It's only been tested with 10.1
The JSON-RPC interface has changed a bit in the nightlies, so they won't wont. Havent had time to look into it.
Can anyone post the latest nightly (if any) they have the script working on? I want to know how far back i would have to go... Thanks!
bradvido88 Wrote:That seems strange that it works on the C: drive. Are there any permissions different between the two drives? The files in the dropbox don't take up much room, so you could always keep them on the C: for now.
It may be a bug with the special/season.0 archiving. Have you tested using the Hulu one that actually archives the files correctly?

Nothing obviously different on the permissions. I changed the config file to point it to D: and recreated all the correct directories. It worked fine with the Hulu plugin (instead of the Daily Show Plugin). Looks like it might be a bug in the special season 0 code as you suggested. No big deal for me since it's working now for Hulu. Until the Hulu plugin actually works again, at least I can use the stub files to remind me to go to Hulu Desktop to watch the stuff I queue up in Hulu.
pkscuot Wrote:Nothing obviously different on the permissions. I changed the config file to point it to D: and recreated all the correct directories. It worked fine with the Hulu plugin (instead of the Daily Show Plugin). Looks like it might be a bug in the special season 0 code as you suggested. No big deal for me since it's working now for Hulu. Until the Hulu plugin actually works again, at least I can use the stub files to remind me to go to Hulu Desktop to watch the stuff I queue up in Hulu.
Right. The manual archiving with season.0 hasn't been tested thoroughly, so it must be something to do with that. I'll add it to my list of things to look into.

This program is working exactly how I want it for me, so I haven't done much additional deveopment. I use it almost exclusively with PlayOn, but look forward to when the Hulu plugin is fixed again.

The program hasn't gotten a lot of interest from the XBMC community, so I don't really have plans to change it to fit the broader needs of the community. That said, if you guys have some good suggestions, pass them along.
As the headline says.... do I have to sign up for a service like PlayOn before I can use that plugin? Actually I quite do not understand how else this could work. Thanks for any explanation.
markimark Wrote:As the headline says.... do I have to sign up for a service like PlayOn before I can use that plugin? Actually I quite do not understand how else this could work. Thanks for any explanation.
This program is designed to work with any source that in is XBMC.
So for PlayOn, you need to have a PlayOn upnp server running somewhere.

For other things, like the Hulu plugin, you don't need to sign up for anything. Just add the plugin to XBMC as normal, then configure this program to scan it.
OK, understand but are you sure that the Hulu Plugin still works because I don´t think so. I tried many times but it is not streaming anymore. Do you have any info on that?
markimark Wrote:OK, understand but are you sure that the Hulu Plugin still works because I don´t think so. I tried many times but it is not streaming anymore. Do you have any info on that?

I don't think bluecops hulu plugin is working right now. But that's a totally separate issue from this program
OK. So even if the plugin is not streaming at the moment it will be enough to have it installed to use it for myLibrary and have the Hulu content streamed that way? Is that right? Would be cool. I never liked it anyway not to have the episodes I want to watch on Hulu in my library.
any idea how to get this to work with nixa's fastpasstv plugin... have edited the config.xml but just get errors.

what search filter would i have enter as it seems to play files instead of archiving them!#
markimark Wrote:OK. So even if the plugin is not streaming at the moment it will be enough to have it installed to use it for myLibrary and have the Hulu content streamed that way? Is that right? Would be cool. I never liked it anyway not to have the episodes I want to watch on Hulu in my library.
No. The Hulu won't stream until the plugin is fixed. You could try alternate sources, such as PlayOn.

icky Wrote:any idea how to get this to work with nixa's fastpasstv plugin... have edited the config.xml but just get errors.

what search filter would i have enter as it seems to play files instead of archiving them!#
No idea. Never used that plugin. What does the navigation structure look like to get to a video?
<fastpasstv path="plugin://plugin.video.fpt" multi_part="true" recursive="true">

<subfolder name="all tv shows/friends/" type="episodes">

</subfolder>

after the friends directory it then goes to /season1 episode1/divxden#1/play/

obviously i left it as recursive inorder to get the final video stream but all that happens is the video starts playing in xbmc when xbmc.mylibrary is activated
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10