TvTunes
Is there a downloader for tvtunes built into the skin? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for all of your hard work.
tpunder Wrote:Is there a downloader for tvtunes built into the skin? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for all of your hard work.

TV tunes itself has a downloader built in.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:TV tunes itself has a downloader built in.

Great! Where? I'm apparently missing the obvious.
tpunder Wrote:Great! Where? I'm apparently missing the obvious.

Video > Addons > TVTunes > Press enter.

Done. Smile
-stoli-
Ah ha! Thanks, I don't usually go into Videos that often, usually use the library options.
Of course add-ons can also be accessed by going into system/settings as well.

or having it as a main button on the home window in most if not all skins.

TC Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:Of course add-ons can also be accessed by going into system/settings as well.

or having it as a main button on the home window in most if not all skins.

TC Nod

Yea I had tried those, the Addons option off the main screen doesn't list TvTunes, just the RSS Editor. In System/Settings I don't think I ever just hit enter on it, usually brought up the context menu.
you'll find it in videos addons.

maybe i should put it on program addons ? don't know what the best .
It's probably fine in Video/Addons, I just don't go into there very often since I use library mode so it didn't occur to me to look there. Although, if it were available on the home screen addons menu that might save someone else the same confusion I had. Either way, this thread is around now so the information is out there. Smile Thanks!
where is the setting in neon. Cant get this to work on my atv2 using smb.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:where is the setting in neon. Cant get this to work on my atv2 using smb.

stoli Wrote:Video > Addons > TVTunes > Press enter.

Done. Smile

Was posted above Smile
ThY91 Wrote:Was posted above Smile

Doesnt start when i go to my tv shows. I ran script and tried to download however since im on atv2 it doesnt download. I did run the script on my htpc which has my tv show folders. It doesnt start on the atv2,though.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes0