Custom Playlist issues.
I have an issue with playlists in Neon (great effort BTW). If I setup a custom playlist on the home page, and call it say "Vids" at the moment i have to hit 'enter' which goes into another menu which shows the random episodes from my playlist, but i cannot actually play them randomly or automatically. It will only allow me to play the one episode i choose, then stop and i must select another from my list after each episode.

There are options like Random and Shuffle, but if it won't play more than one item in the list, what actual use is that if they only play one at a time... Am i missing something?

Even better would be to add the ability to press "space" from the main menu (rather than "enter") to do something like this: "<onclick>xbmc.PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/vids.xsp)</onclick>" That way it would just automatically play the playlist from one button press, (hopefully, randomly and shuffled). I hope that this makes sense to somebody? Smile
Freakish Wrote:I have an issue with playlists in Neon (great effort BTW). If I setup a custom playlist on the home page, and call it say "Vids" at the moment i have to hit 'enter' which goes into another menu which shows the random episodes from my playlist, but i cannot actually play them randomly or automatically. It will only allow me to play the one episode i choose, then stop and i must select another from my list after each episode.

There are options like Random and Shuffle, but if it won't play more than one item in the list, what actual use is that if they only play one at a time... Am i missing something?

Even better would be to add the ability to press "space" from the main menu (rather than "enter") to do something like this: "<onclick>xbmc.PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/vids.xsp)</onclick>" That way it would just automatically play the playlist from one button press, (hopefully, randomly and shuffled). I hope that this makes sense to somebody? Smile

I've seen the same issue and got around it somehow - I'll have to check to see exactly what I did when I get home. Basically I added a playlist to the menu that starts a shuffle play of my entire library...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Playlist issues.0