[iOS/ATV2] Fix: Weather Icons Missing
Thumbs Up 
For some reason on the iOS/ATV builds the weather icons are not being installed by default. The simple solution is to copy them over manually.

Windows:

Copy the two folders from C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\weather

to:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/temp/weather

Mac (thanks to DazNoonan):

DazNoonan Wrote:For those on a Mac you need to select show package contents on the XBMC Application, and then navigate to weather.zip once you have done that you will see the 2x folders you require and copy them as explained above.

The path for the weather.zip is:
- /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/weather.zip
-stoli-
edit: I think I misread the post. My bad.
I've been staring at this and searching my ATV2 files and I can't seem to find any reference to these two weather folders. I see where I am supposed to put them, but I don't understand how/where I'm supposed to find them.

Sorry if this is super simple.
You'll find them on your computer where xbmc is installed and copy/paste them to the atv.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:You'll find them on your computer where xbmc is installed and copy/paste them to the atv.

I have XBMC installed on the ATV2, so aren't those files not stored on a computer?
They are installed when you install xbmc on windows/linux/mac. They are not installed on an iOS device, hence then instructions to copy them to the iOS/AppleTV device.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS/ATV2] Fix: Weather Icons Missing0