• 4(current)
{WIP} Live TV / PVR Support in Neon
Does LiveTV in Neon skin have the ability to save tv shows to my hard drive or is it's only function record/watch?

thanks
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Can someone save me a little time and point me to a how-to/wiki for a basic MediaPortal config/setup for xbmc? Yes, I'm being lazy.Wink
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Can someone save me a little time and point me to a how-to/wiki for a basic MediaPortal config/setup for xbmc? Yes, I'm being lazy.Wink

I haven't a direct link right now, but try a google search "scintilla xbmc pvr" there you'll find a very good how to setup your xbmc with mediaportal tvserver. I can post a link later as i'm not at home ...
butchabay Wrote:I haven't a direct link right now, but try a google search "scintilla xbmc pvr" there you'll find a very good how to setup your xbmc with mediaportal tvserver. I can post a link later as i'm not at home ...

Perfect - thank you sir!
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Perfect - thank you sir!

Here the link ...

cheers

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...r-doc.html
xbmc runs perfect on my new Zacate System including VAAPI and so on =)

Seriosly, i installed XBMC 10.0 with ur skin but now the MyPVR trick doesnt work at all... Any ideas? Get a black screen entering LiveTV
butchabay Wrote:I think you'll need both MyTV.xml and MyPVR.xml ... myTV is for older and myPVR for recent builds ... so compatibility is given in both cases ...

By the way " Sehr gute Anleitung ! " Smile

wow okay thats why it doesnt work, maybe Big Grin

=> can u upload both, i think i deleted the original MyPVR. Is the conent identical or what?
Yeap works with a simple copy.

And i must say, this fucking zacate system works nice and fast and ... Big Grin
Added missing ViewsPVR.xml and updated most of the TV/PVR files to get colors in synch with the rest of the skin. I still do not have the pvr branch up and running, so those of you that do, I would appreciate some feedback, good or bad.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Good evening to all of you

@ Stoli With my own tvcard and copy-paste the mytv.xml from Confluence everything is working perfect and the image-resolution is much better than in Windows MCE Tv-section
Vagelis ................

ΕDIT The only problem is that it delays to change the channels.
Probably is because of Media Portal server
@ Stoli.

Is the normal stable Neon svn i can get over the normal xbmc addon repo able to provide Live tv support?

I am building xbmc 10.1 stable with pvr right now. Want to use a stable skin, no needs for 11 pre tweaks
Wink
Not currently, but after I hash out a few changes this week I will be updating the official repo. The only changes I have planned before submission are cosmetic, other than any new bugs found.
-stoli-
well that sounds good. Thank a lot for this great skin by the way.

Want to show u a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtZk7wbn-g
Wow, the LiveTV looks more impressive than I thought it would. I was planning on waiting for the official release, but seeing it in action makes it really hard. I have been suffering through 7MC and WinTV. Hmm....
Krautmaster Wrote:well that sounds good. Thank a lot for this great skin by the way.

Want to show u a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtZk7wbn-g

Removed by user? Sad

Edit: Nevermind, found the link from his thread - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRIiHBJe0M
Good morning to all of you
Whenever there is a SVN update i see that the LiveTv is not working.
I found that the my tv.xml is missing from Appdata\Roaming\XBMC and everytime i have to copy/paste this file from Confluence to Neon.SVN\720
WHY ?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
{WIP} Live TV / PVR Support in Neon0