Confluence > Add-on Shortcuts problem
Running Ubuntu 10.10 64bit

XBMC 2:10.00~svn35567-maverick1

I'm using the Confluence skin. When I go to System > Settings > Skin > Add-on Shortcuts and then select "PATH TO ADD-ON" not all my enabled apps show up. Is there a way to fix that? Or is there a way to add app shortcuts in another way, or using a different skin that will list all enabled apps?
**Bump**

Anyone have sugestions for shortcuts to apps in the main menu?
Only "program" type add-ons show up for the "Hope Page Programs Submenu" add-on section in Confluence's Add-on shortcuts.
This will vary from skin to skin

Note that in confluence home screen, under Music and Video, if you hit right, the last option is "Add-ons", which will bring you to all addons for the media type.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
Thank you for your response. After a lot of experimenting, I ended up installing "Confluence Modded" skin. I was able to get favourites.xml to work, as well as adding additional Main Buttons in the main menu (new ones like Navi-X, Hulu, & Executor). A modded learning curve, you might say.

The only feature I wish would be implemented is an option to add an item to favourites.xml using the remote control, since my media center box is connected directly to my TV, and the only way to use the "C" shortcut key to bring up the option to add to favourites is to VNC into the box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence > Add-on Shortcuts problem0