Unknown Error 21 while JB
I am jail breaking through the latest Seas0npass and following is my details.
Itunes 10.3.1.55, ATV2 4.2.2, Seans0nPass
I followed the steps given in the firecore site. After connecting the MicroUSB I also got the window saying Successfully entered DFU mode. I opened itunes and choose AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_SP_Restore. After sometime I received The Apple TV "Apple TV" could not be restored. An unknown error occured ( 21). Please help what is wrong with the jail breaking. I also did the Itunes network diagonsis from the help menu and it passed and verified the network connections. The apple tv2 is in the DFU mode. I am not sure what is that I am missing.
read the rules mate, this forum is about xbmc not jailbreaking
lgkrish Wrote:I am jail breaking through the latest Seas0npass and following is my details.
Itunes 10.3.1.55, ATV2 4.2.2, Seans0nPass
I followed the steps given in the firecore site. After connecting the MicroUSB I also got the window saying Successfully entered DFU mode. I opened itunes and choose AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_SP_Restore. After sometime I received The Apple TV "Apple TV" could not be restored. An unknown error occured ( 21). Please help what is wrong with the jail breaking. I also did the Itunes network diagonsis from the help menu and it passed and verified the network connections. The apple tv2 is in the DFU mode. I am not sure what is that I am missing.

Don't think I had to pick the ipsw file myself... I thought Seas0npass did that for me. Your issue is likely the timing of when you're plugging in or maybe you're using the power cable too.

Either way, best place to get seas0npass JB help is http://forum.firecore.com/137

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unknown Error 21 while JB0