command that loads up LiveTV
is there a command that loads up LiveTV? i want to put it in my skin on the main menu.. but different from the custom skin.. trying to edit an XML file.. like PlayMedia() or something? Just want it to load up to LiveTV when I click an option on the main menu.
(2012-07-06, 20:15)gman3042 Wrote: is there a command that loads up LiveTV? i want to put it in my skin on the main menu.. but different from the custom skin.. trying to edit an XML file.. like PlayMedia() or something? Just want it to load up to LiveTV when I click an option on the main menu.

what do you want to load up? the PVR area? that´s ActivateWindow(PVR)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-06, 21:16)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 20:15)gman3042 Wrote: is there a command that loads up LiveTV? i want to put it in my skin on the main menu.. but different from the custom skin.. trying to edit an XML file.. like PlayMedia() or something? Just want it to load up to LiveTV when I click an option on the main menu.

what do you want to load up? the PVR area? that´s ActivateWindow(PVR)

with that it always loads up the sidebar with TV Chanels, ie Big List, Radio Channels, is tehre anyway for that not to show up when using the ActivateWindow command?

(and to have video start up automatically, if possible? the PVR setting for auto startup only starts when XBMC is started)

thx again

I noticed that Aeon Nox doesn't load the side menu while Confluence and reFocus do.
I'm also curious on how to do this. I'm also looking for a way to disable the side menu all together.
use this:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(PVR)</onclick>
            <onclick>Setfocus(32)</onclick>
            <onclick>Setfocus(11)</onclick>

same could be done with some onload stuff in the pvr window itself (or perhaps even with only adjusting <defaultcontrol>)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
command that loads up LiveTV0