Double-click
I want to change the behaviour of XBMC so that instead of clicking on a menu or other item to activate it you have to double click. The reason is that I have got a touch screen computer and I would really like to use it with XBMC. However with the touch screen I am unable to “hover” like I can with the mouse, so when I select an item on screen it plays it instead of selecting it. I have looked though all the key map files but although it is possible to change the behaviour of remote and the keyboard there is no configuration possible for the mouse
Is there an add-on or script that I can use to change XMBC behaviour to achieve this?
Star 
Some of the skins have a touch screen option... check out Transparency!
I will give it a try

Edit: I have installed Transparency and tried using it with the Touchscreen mode it has enabled. Whatever this modes functionality it does not solve my problem.
Sin3Killer Wrote:I will give it a try

Edit: I have installed Transparency and tried using it with the Touchscreen mode it has enabled. Whatever this modes functionality it does not solve my problem.

correct, it just adds a few buttons here and there for easier navigation.

Sin3Killer Wrote:However with the touch screen I am unable to “hover” like I can with the mouse, so when I select an item on screen it plays it instead of selecting it.

i don't have a touchscreen myself, but in my understanding 'touch and slide' will focus an item instead of clicking it.

at least that's what's been mentioned here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post515650
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Going on the thread the you linked to it would seem that it is a lot hard to make the changes then I originally thought. As it is so easy to change the mapping of remotes and the keyboard I thought it would not be much more difficult to the same with the mouse. But as the mouse interaction is hard-coded in it seems like that is not the case.
Well thanks anyway seems like its gonna stay the way it is for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double-click0