Search-Field directly on homescreen?
Hello,

I am searching for an addon or update for confluence. I want a search-field directly on the homescreen, for example on the video-homescreen. At the moment you have to open the menu, click on "Options", click on search and then you may search for a movie or so... but I want this searchfield directly on the homescreen.

I made an example with photoshop, see this picture:

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/beispielk.jpg

Must be possible, can anyone do that for me and all the others that may love this option? :-)
Here's an example:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97601
Hmm, thats not what I am seaching for. I am not a coder, dont want to code by myself... looking for an addon.

Another question: How can I delete the "Partymode Playlist"? In the menu I can choose "delete" and after clicking on "Yes" the partymode-playlist still exists... how can I finally delete it?
That way I linked to is kind of a hack - the search dialogue can only be opened from the movies, tv, and music library windows (not homescreen). What kind of remote are you using and which OS? You can edit the keymap to do a 'XBMC.SendClick(8)' which will directly open the search window.

Party mode playlist is hard coded into application I believe an can't be deleted.
I am using the mouse online. Windows on my normal TFT Display, XBMC on my LCD TV, with Mouse on my couch... nothing else. I just want this searchbar :-)

Hmm. When I am trying to delete the Playlist, it is called "PartyMode-Video.xsp" - so this file must be anywhere, right? Where? Maybe I can just delete the file on the Harddisk, so it will not appear in the menu any longer?
How do you enter the search string? Mouse clicks on the on-screen keyboard?
At the moment I have to use the menu on the left side... options / search...
Hi,

If you are using [MOD] Customizable Confluence with Vertical view just download this file IncludesHomeVertical.xml and copy/replace to folder:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.customizableconfluence\720p

after that you will see Search in main menu:

enjoy
Thats not what I am searching for. Still needs to much clicks. I want an input field on the mainsite. Not a menu "search" on the left.
too many clicks ?
it's just one, after click on search you will see pop up window to search movie title, if this is not enoguh for you, just let us know when you "code" new features.

good luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search-Field directly on homescreen?0