Hide menu items?
Since Ellipsis (great theme, by the way) is supposed to be a simple skin, simple enough for kids and grandmothers alike to use, how come we can't hide unnecessary menu items (like scripts and programs) that simple users will just get confused by? Mabye this is possible, but I'm just not seeing it? Oo
ctyonahl Wrote:Since Ellipsis (great theme, by the way) is supposed to be a simple skin, simple enough for kids and grandmothers alike to use, how come we can't hide unnecessary menu items (like scripts and programs) that simple users will just get confused by? Mabye this is possible, but I'm just not seeing it? Oo

Go to SETTINGS, then find the Team Blackbolt Logo (like my avatar) then go to the 3rd Icon along. Simple.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Wow! Thanks! I'm honored to have my question by the skin creator himself! Shocked
Also, how do I remove the Settings menu item? I don't see it on the list with the other removable menu items. Something like a kiosk mode?
We don't allow you to remove it because there is no other link to it.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Is there a way to rename one of the home screen icons to say sport instead of music?
Want to use this skin as my android comes with aeon nox and it is so slow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide menu items?0