My First HTPC Build
Here is what i have order for my first HTPC Build. Currently using my Dell M4400 with docking station in my master bed room.

This will be for my family room
Case: Habey EMC-800S with power supply 120W
Case Fan: 5010 Fan (will be replace for a Quiet one 19db)
Mobo: Asus E35M1-I Deluxe
RAM: Kingston's KHX1333C9D3UK2/4GX is a kit of two 256M x 64-bit DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM
Upgraded the Mobo Wireless to: Intel WiFi Link 6200 Half-Height Mini Card (to take more advantage of my dual band router 2.4 & 5 mhz/Stock WiFi doesn't used the 5mhz band)
HDD: OCZ Technology OCZSSD2-2VTX80G Vertex 2 Solid State Drive
Media Players: XBMC Dharma 10.1 & Power DVD 10
Keyboard: VisionTek 900335 Candyboard Mini Wireless Keyboard (bluetooth)

I have order it from several online store and I'm pending new egg for the case to start the build.

i am also looking at the Habey case (very nice looking!). Have you checked the height of the your mobo+processor+cooling fan? As I recall total height can only be 1.5 or 1.25 inchesHuh
Habey Case Dimensions(L x W x H): 9.0" x 8.0" x 3.0"
Asus Dimensions 6.7" x 6.7"

it should fit

Gzapr Wrote:Habey Case Dimensions(L x W x H): 9.0" x 8.0" x 3.0"
Asus Dimensions 6.7" x 6.7"

it should fit

True but I believe Habey has a max height spec for the mobo+processor+fan. You dont have the full 3" height because of the HDD, ODD, etc. Here is the spec from their website:

Slim Mini-ITX, up to 1.5” in height with heatsink or cooling fan
case arrive in late today and I have installed the board, HDD (2.5) and slim dvd burner on my Habey EMC-800S without problems

I'm looking into using this case but I have a question. Do you have to use a direct feed optical drive? I don't see an eject button or anything like that on the case.
Yes you need to use a direct feed optical drive. No eject bottom on the case.

Here is my setup in pic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My First HTPC Build0