Help with skin settings
Hi to all.
Im using xbmc with confluence theme. Today I updated on last version, and can't find option to go out from one folder. Before was there in corner some arrow, to go out from folder. I have some subfolders, and now I have to close program, to go in first menu. Is it some solution, or I have to put all my media in on folder?

and, is in Alaska skin options for GROUP?

or, how should I organize my library: put all video in one folder?

need this arrow:
make sure this option is enabled:
System > Appearance > Show parent folder items
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
THANK YOU, you helped me a lot.

Is it some similar browsing way in Alaska skin, to move in folders? I like Alaska skin, but the browsing part is bad, and there is no Group options?
dr.sah Wrote:THANK YOU, you helped me a lot.

Is it some similar browsing way in Alaska skin, to move in folders?
yeah sure, it's the same in every skin.
just play around with the different views and you'll find out.
dr.sah Wrote:I like Alaska skin, but the browsing part is bad, and there is no Group options?

no clue what you mean with 'group options'?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Maybe you are looking for the library-mode? Is that what you mean? Check out my guide in my signature on a how-to for setting up the library.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

in Misc options is function GRUOUP. That func I like to have in alaska skin. No, I don't like library mode.
Mhm - I don't recall that one, sorry. What exactly does that function do in Confluence?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with skin settings0