[NEW FEATURE] Auto-Prompt for Episode Deletion
Now Customizable.

Got it. Now users can pick the shows they want to enabled the prompt to delete for.

--

--

To learn more, click here.
But the episode will still be on disk. So when the library updates, the episode will be scanned back into the database won't it?
will it remove the episode also from your Harddisk? Otherwise when updating the library the episode would pop up again, right?
so you've find a way without script?
wouterdt Wrote:But the episode will still be on disk. So when the library updates, the episode will be scanned back into the database won't it?

If you have "allow delete files" turned on in appearance settings, it will be gone forever.

redje Wrote:will it remove the episode also from your Harddisk? Otherwise when updating the library the episode would pop up again, right?

See above.

ppic Wrote:so you've find a way without script?

Yep.
Awesome script. I get tired of manually deleting the episodes, so this is definitely something neat.

Is it possible to tweak it so that it follows XBMC's watched formula? For example, a show is not watched until 90% of the show has been viewed. It would make more sense to ask to delete an episode after such a percentage has passed then to do so every time an episode is activated.
ralob Wrote:Awesome script. I get tired of manually deleting the episodes, so this is definitely something neat.

Is it possible to tweak it so that it follows XBMC's watched formula? For example, a show is not watched until 90% of the show has been viewed. It would make more sense to ask to delete an episode after such a percentage has passed then to do so every time an episode is activated.

Wish I could, but I cant script. I just did some hacky buttons. lol
Thank you so much for this! This is something I've wished would be added for a few years now!

I do have one request though. Is it possible to allow for more than 10 shows? I have 84, and would love to set it up for most of them.

Thanks!
jodeman Wrote:Thank you so much for this! This is something I've wished would be added for a few years now!

I do have one request though. Is it possible to allow for more than 10 shows? I have 84, and would love to set it up for most of them.

Thanks!

Theoretically yes, but the visible condition would be 6 miles long. I'm sticking with 10 for now.
I've pulled the latest Git, and have enabled the delete function, but I dont seem to have the 'Expert' button, and have yet to see the pop up of TV shows as seen in pic 2 above.

Could you give a quick overview of how I set this so I only delete the shows I want, I dont want to see the prompt on 99% of shows.

Thanks
igotdvds Wrote:Theoretically yes, but the visible condition would be 6 miles long. I'm sticking with 10 for now.

Do you know if it'd be possible to make it global, rather than have a list? For the most part, I use it like a dvr and delete as I watch.
Do you have the 'Expert' button? Any idea why I aren't seeing it? I haven't been able to get the list of shows up to choose the delete option. I do get a prompt after watching a show. I'm on 10.1 Live, using latest Git skin.

Thanks
Anyone? Huh
Any word on this? I tried for a couple days before going back to 1.0.8 for now, and could not get the TV show list up to say which shows I wanted the prompt.

Thanks, great skin and some very original touches. I am officially staying with this over Alaska for a while at least! Smile
t2ffn Wrote:Any word on this? I tried for a couple days before going back to 1.0.8 for now, and could not get the TV show list up to say which shows I wanted the prompt.

Thanks, great skin and some very original touches. I am officially staying with this over Alaska for a while at least! Smile

The latest GIT has the Auto-Prompt Feature. Check it and if it doesnt show up, let me know. Remember, you have to enable it in Skin Settings > Advanced > Expert Option at bottom.

Thanks for the kind words. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW FEATURE] Auto-Prompt for Episode Deletion1